Total Overdose – A Gunslinger’s Tale in Mexico, you can play as two brothers who are searching for their father’s killer. Plumb the depths of Mexican drug trade, fighting lowlifes from the coast of California to jungle hideouts in Mexico. You can use a large arsenal of weapons and vehicles to get your revenge. Total Overdose: A Gunslinger’s Tale in Mexico also includes a combat and stunt system that offers you more points for killing with style.
Total Overdose Game Overview
1989: Deep in the heart of the Mexican jungle, undercover agent Ernesto Cruz blasts his way through an armed militia to board a DEA plane bound for home. He never made it, the victim of an alleged \’overdose\’.
Present Day: After uncovering new evidence, Ernesto\’s son, Ramiro is set free from jail to join his twin brother Tommy, on the trail of their father\’s killer as they go on a super-cool, tequila fuelled rampage through Mexico\’s gun-toting, drug-pushing underworld.
– 18 different environments, from the seedy red light district of Los Toros to the depths of the Mexican desert
– Free-style combat and stunt system
– Cutting-edge soundtrack featuring Molotov, Delinquent Habits and Control Machete
– Uber-cool characters and missions with a strong whiff of tequila
– Over 20 weapons: the better you get, the bigger your arsenal!
– Use the real-time rewind system to make perfect killa combos
– Collect and win pickups to enable dual weapons and powerful loco moves
– Unique combo system earns the player rewards for stringing together multiple kills
Release year: 2005
Run On: Windows
CPU: Pentium 1.5 GHz or AMD Athlon XP (1400 Mhz)
RAM: 256 MB RAM
VIDEO: DirectX 9 compatible graphics card
Hard Disk Space: 1,7 GB free space on hard disk
CD: CD-ROM drive
CPU: Mouse, Keyboard