ChessBase is free to download from our software library. This is a personal, stand-alone chess database that has become the standard throughout the world. Everyone uses ChessBase, from the World Champion to the amateur next door. It is the program of choice for anyone who loves the game and wants to know more about it. Start your personal success story with ChessBase and enjoy the game even more.
Features of ChessBase Free Download Full
According to openings, players and tournaments; generate tournament cross tables and full graphic statistics of players or openings;
Shows all games with similar pawn structures, sacrifice patterns, endgame positions, etc.;
Access the world’s largest database of in-depth analysis (more than 200 million positions);
As you enter a game, whenever you click on a piece an evaluation is produced for all its possible target squares, and this is highlighted on the board in color.
Will annotate game, inserting commentary, variations and diagrams, before strong moves or errors, into a game or an entire database. It will also point out combinations, played in the game or missed, tries, attacks, initiative, and of course the latest in openings theory;
You can analyse positions simultaneously with several engines from on different computers running in parallel;
Generates an analysis tree that changes dynamically, as with time weaker variations are dropped; automatic analysis jobs for correspondence games;
Merge games on the fly into an opening tree; generate a dossier containing all available information on a specific player from the database; generate a comprehensive openings report with main and critical lines, plans and most important games; single click publication of games on the Internet; print games in superb quality with diagrams and multiple columns.
New in ChessBase 15 Version:
- “Instant Analysis”: Any unannotated game is analysed almost without delay immediately on loading (optional). Blunders and tactical motifs are recognised. An evaluation profile is created.
- “Replay Training”: Playing through a game with the notation hidden and automatic training questions with tips for each individual move. In addition, a closing award of points scored.
- Improved search mask with tactical motifs (skewer, fork, discovered attack, etc.) and examples for manoeuvres and material distribution.
- Extended reference search for openings shows increase/- decrease in popularity and typical recurring endgames.
- Improved search booster delivers more precise results for positions and material. Completely new search booster for patterns and plans.
- Game analysis with tactical motifs and recognition of tactics.
- Crisp new 3D boards thanks to raytracing technology.
Developer: Home Page
Recommended: PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz, 16 GB RAM, Windows 10, DirectX11 graphics card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or more, 512 GB SSD, Windows Media Player, Adobe Flash Player (Live coverage), DVD ROM drive, Full HD Monitor.