Stardock Start10 – When Windows 10 was officially launched, it aimed to provide users worldwide both with a familiar interface and with numerous functions to increase their productivity. However, if you are one of the people who consider the Start Menu could still use some work, especially when it comes to simplifying it, you can try Start10.
Features of Stardock Start10 Full
- Search menu is back in the Start menu
- Restores the quick links to core system functionality
- Maintains the “All Programs” folder metaphor
- Texture can be applied to Start10 background and taskbar
Windows 10’s Start Menu can resemble the one in Windows 7
• Due to Start10, you get the possibility to make the Start Menu on your Windows 10 computer resemble the one included in Windows 7. This means that it comes with a Search box for looking up files, folders or programs, while also including multiple power options (sign out, lock, restart, shutdown or hibernate).
Change the theme and colors of the Start Menu
• If you have some time to spare, you can experiment with the many customization options of Start10 until you are pleased with the outcome. For example, you can switch to a different Start Menu style or theme, as well as choose a custom PNG or BMP image for the Start button. The transparency and the texture colors can be altered as well, with only a few mouse clicks. Once you have selected a new configuration, you can simply open the Start Menu and view its changed looks in real-time, without needing to restart the PC.
Customize the icons and shortcuts shown in the Start Menu
• Due to Start10, you can also personalize the links displayed in your Start Menu, even if you are not a computer expert. You can select the folders that should be accessible in the right-hand side, as well as define their opening behavior. The newly installed apps can be highlighted in the Start Menu, to make them more noticeable, and the number of large icons can be user-defined.
You can also download StartIsBack for Win10
Developer: Home Page
OS: Windows 10