SARDU MultiBoot Creator is a useful application designed to help you create an emergency rescue CD or USB drive. These drives can be used to check and to repair your system in case of a failure.
Most computer users have dealt with a situation when the computer simply cannot start the operating system. Although every one of us hopes to avoid this type of event, it is better to be prepared by having a recovery disk at hand.
This program intends to help you create a recovery disk with the tools required to diagnose and to repair the issues that prevents your computer from starting properly. The disk can be customized by creating multiple boot options and by adding the utilities that you need for your system configuration.
The recovery disk can be saved as an ISO file for burning it to a DVD or by creating a bootable disk from a removable USB device. The app automatically detects the connected USB device and turns it into a bootable recovery toolbox.
The interface of the application is easy to use and allows you to download or manually add the images that you want to use. The included download manager can handle multiple processes at once. It requires insignificant resources while downloading the images or creating the bootable ISO.
Although it prompts you to install other components such as toolbars, SARDU is a practical tool for all the users that want to create a bootable recovery disk with minimum effort. It includes features for both novice and experienced users, as well as a documentation for the most important operations.
Features of SARDU 3
• The tool is a Windows or Linux software for DVD Multiboot ISO and Multiboot USB creation. The media builded can boot one PC or a Apple Mac Os X system using EFI multiboot support.
• SARDU multiboot creator merges and turns more bootable CDs into one media support for PC and Mac. The name is an abbr from “Shardana Antivirus Rescue Disk Utility”.
• Is all you need for troubleshooting and system repair and recovery.
• SARDU does include a few utilities, but it is primarily a tool for managing any software in ISO format that you have downloaded.
• Has multilanguage support. At startup it checks the system language, and if it is supported by SARDU Multiboot Creator, that language is automatically selected. If a supported language is not found, SARDU defaults to English. The developer is willing to add support for further languages.
• The user can change the language at any time using the language menu.
Developer: Davide Costa