PyCharm Professional – Behind every running application or website there are thousands of lines of code specially written down to reduce risk of issues and make features perfectly function. In other words, developers put various programming languages to good use, and this particular application promises to make Python related projects easier to manage.
Compatible with various languages
Easy project setup procedures
• Creating a project only requires you to fill in a few fields, amongst which is needless to say you find name and location to save. In addition, you need to specify the project type which can be of nearly all commonly used programming languages. This comes in handy because if you were using something else you can now migrate with no trouble at all.
• What’s more, before actually starting to write your own bits of code, an interpreter needs to be set. Depending on your choice, in our tests we used Python, some of the previously mentioned languages might not be compatible, so you have to choose carefully.
Well-organized interface to work with
• Once everything is set, the interface greets you with features cleverly spread throughout the workspace. A side panel provides quick access to all available libraries, from which you can easily drag desired files over the space where writing is done.
• In addition, you can provide a link in an attempt to view the source code without having to open up a web browser. This comes in handy both for learning purposes or analyzing content and checking for issues.
Quickly identify issues in your code
• The application comes equipped with a breathtaking amount of options you can configure, from visual elements to in-depth project related settings. Whenever you decide to take you creation for a spin, simply pressing the “Run” button brings up an event log that informs you what happens every step of the way.
• Taking everything into consideration, we can say that PyCharm Professional is one of the tools that should not be missing from any programmer’s computer. Its compatibility with a large variety of interpreters and programming languages makes it worthwhile and the level of complexity only further enhances this quality.
• Python Code Editor
• Django IDE
• Run, Debug & Test Your Code
• Google App Engine
• Frameworks & Libraries
• Integrated Dev Environment
• Extensibility & Customization