The Windows 10 Media Creation Tool can be used to upgrade your current PC to Windows 10, 11 or to create a USB or DVD and install Windows 10, 11 on a different PC.
Use Windows Media Creation Tool to Create Installation Media or Upgrade PC
Along with making the download of Windows 10 ISO file, Microsoft has also made available Windows 10 Installation Media Tool. This Media Creation Tool helps you download Windows 10, and provides the best download experience for customers running Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. You can also download ISO Workshop 2022
Features of Media Creation Tool Free Download
Wizard-like interface with clear options
• Focusing on ease of use, this application adopts a forthright approach, enabling you to have your Windows 10 deployment package ready in minutes. It actually consists of a wizard that guides you through all the necessary steps, making the entire process a matter of pressing a few ‘Next’ buttons.
• In order to use it, your computer must be connected to the Internet, since all the installation files are downloaded from Microsoft. As you might imagine, its speed highly depends on the reliability of your Internet connection.
Create a bootable USB or an ISO image
• Microsoft Windows 10 Media Creation Tool can create installation files for Windows 10 Home, Home N, Home Single Language, Pro and Pro N. You get to select the installation language and the system architecture (32-bit, 64-bit or both).
• Downloaded files can be sent to a USB flash drive, but note that at least 3 GB of free space are required and that all the information stored on the USB drive is overwritten during the process. Alternatively, the application can generate an ISO image and save it to your PC. You can then use a disc burner to create a DVD containing the Windows deployment files.
Create a Windows 10 deployment package
• Media Creation Tool comes in handy in situations when you want to try or reinstall Windows 10 on your PC and do not own an installation media. With its help, you can create a bootable disk or an ISO image to deploy Windows 10 with ease. Please note that a valid product key is required during Windows 10 deployment.