The Intel Processor Identification Utility is created specifically for Intel processor users. It provides in-depth details about the processor currently installed on your computer. Unlike other brands of processors, this tool exclusively gathers information from Intel products. As soon as you open it, the utility immediately begins collecting data and may take a few seconds to display the results.
Welcome to the world of Intel processors, where power and performance meet innovation! If you’re a tech-savvy individual or someone who simply loves exploring the inner workings of your computer, then we’ve got an exciting tool to share with you – the Intel Processor Identification Utility. This nifty software is designed to help you uncover detailed information about your processor’s features, architecture, and capabilities. So buckle up and get ready for a deep dive into the heart of your machine as we explore how this utility can unlock a wealth of knowledge about your Intel processor. You can also download Windows 10 Intel Graphics Driver
Features of Intel Processor Identification Utility
- The application itself is easy to use as is comprised of a simple main window with a tabbed structure. Each tab offers you information about the CPU frequency, the technologies it uses and provides you with CPUID data.
- This Identification Utility informs you on both reported and expected values for CPU frequency where the reported value refers to the currently operating speed and the expected value points out the testing speed of the manufacturer.
- Using this utility you also get to find out what technologies are fused into your processor. Intel Processor Identification Utility displays whether your Intel component uses ‘Virtualization’ and ‘Hyper-Threading’ technologies, as well as if it has a 64 bit architecture. It can tell you if your processor supports ‘SpeedStep(R)’, ’SSE’ and ‘Advanced Vector Extensions’.
- CPUID data is provided and brings additional details about the CPU type, family, model, stepping and revision. You also get information about the cache sizes, chipset ID and system graphics.
- This Identification Utility isn’t an application that can enhance the performance of your processor in any way. It’s sole purpose is to provide you with accurate and valid information about this essential CP component.
- So, if you need to obtain essential and important data about your Intel processor, Intel Processor Identification Utility is definitely the application that can do that for you in a fast and simple manner.
This version of the Intel® Processor Identification Utility will properly identify the following Intel® Processors:
Intel® Core™ i7 Extreme Edition, Intel® Core™ i7, Intel® Core™ i5, Intel® Core™ i3, Intel® Core™ i7 Mobile Extreme Edition, Intel® Core™ i7 Mobile, Intel® Core™ i5 Mobile, Intel® Core™ i3 Mobile, Intel® Core™ M Processors, Intel® Core™2 Quad Mobile, Core™2 Quad, Intel® Core™2 Duo, Intel® Core™2 Duo Mobile, Intel® Core™2 Extreme Edition, Intel® Core™ Duo, Intel® Core™ Solo, Intel® Atom™, Intel® Pentium® Dual-Core, Intel® Pentium® Dual-Core Mobile, Intel® Pentium® D, Intel® Pentium® Extreme Edition, Intel® Pentium® 4 Extreme Edition, Intel® Pentium® 4, Intel® Pentium® M, Intel® Celeron® Dual-Core, Intel® Celeron® D, Intel® Celeron® M, Intel® Celeron®, Mobile Intel® Pentium® 4, Mobile Intel® Celeron®, Multi-Core Intel® Xeon®, Dual-Core Intel® Xeon®, and Intel Xeon® Processors.