Chess Assistant Pro 19 with Houdini 6 PRO is a unique tool for managing chess games and databases, playing chess through the Internet, analyzing games, or playing chess against the computer. Chess Assistant 19 includes grandmaster level playing programs, Chess Opening Encyclopedia mode, a powerful search system, the unique Tree mode, databases of about 7.077 million games in total.
Houdini 6 PRO, the World’s strongest chess program, continues the impressive surge made by its predecessor by adding another 50 to 60 Elo in strength, to become once again the strongest engine that money can buy. Houdini 6 PRO coming with Chess Assistant 19 PRO can support up to 128 cores and 128 GB of hash, including NUMA support! Houdini 6 PRO can perform any type of analysis: multi-pass game analysis, Interactive analysis, Background analysis. You can easily connect Chess Assistant 19 to any other UCI playing programs like Stockfish 9 or Komodo.
Features of Chess Assistant Pro 19 Download
The programs can perform various analysis tasks for any needs:
- Automatic opening annotation searches for novelty, adds expert annotations from the Opening Encyclopedia, CAP evaluations, inserts reference games etc.
- Search for blunders reveals bad moves.
- Multi-pass game analysis is an advanced analysis method to fine-tune each step of the search. You can even choose different engines for each phase of the game.
- Analysis markers allow you to mark selected positions for automatic analysis at a later time.
- Interactive analysis allows you guide the engine in its analysis and pick lines, remembering the results.
- Chess Opening Encyclopedia includes rich theoretical material on all openings, more than 8000 annotations by GM Kalinin and 40 million evaluations by strongest engines key positions. Customizable key system.
- When it comes to searching, you will not find a more powerful system. Chess Assistant 19 offers search by position, header, maneuvers, material, comments, novelty search, advanced search by material in 12 regions of the board and more!
Opening Studies – Stay Organized with Opening Tables
– Chess Opening Encyclopedia contains rich theoretical material on all openings. It contains over 8.000 annotations from GM Kalinin and 40 million evaluations by the strongest engines. The detailed key system for all openings can be edited to suit your needs.
– Opening Tables is a revolutionary way of creating, maintaining and studying your opening repertoire. Base your studies on the Opening Encyclopedia, customize it with your own moves and evaluations, enhance your favorite variations or create your own private opening repertoire. Working on your opening repertoire finally becomes the creative and enjoyable task it should be!
– Opening Test Mode allows you to test your knowledge and skills in openings.
Analysis – Automatic, Manual and Background Analysis
Infinite analysis offers a wide range of options to customize the analysis to your needs:
– Include/exclude selected moves from analysis
– Multivariation and adjourned multivariation mode
– Analyse simultaneously with several different chess engines
– Check moves in game or annotations
– Search for additional moves
– Analyse position from both sides at the same time
– One- or two-panel display of analysis
Database Search – Standard Searches & CQL
Standard searches. When it comes to searching, you will not find a more powerful system than Chess Assistant. It offers all the types of standard searches you would expect for a chess database:
– Search by position, header, maneuvers, material, comments, etc.
– Novelty search
– Advanced search with simultaneous specification of material in 12 regions on the board
Databases and Premium Game Service
Chess Assistant 18 includes two databases of 7,077 million games in total:
– HugeBase database (as of November 2, 2018) – 6,8 million games
– Correspondence database – 596,000+ games.
Classifiers – Organize Your Chess Data
Classifiers allow you to organize your chess data into nested folders in a similar way as you organize your hard disk into folders. Each folder in a classifier can contain:
– Icon. The icon serves as a reminder for the data contained in the folder.
– Text. A text description of the folder.
– Position. This could for instance be a critical position from an opening.
– Any search criteria, which allows games to be automatically classified with just a mouse click. This is of course a very powerful feature. An example is a classifier for endgames (pawn endgames, rook endgames etc.). Whenever you update your database, all you need to do is refresh the search in order to classify the endgames that occur in the new games.
– A list of games. Games can be included in the list either manually or automatically based on a search criteria.
– Chess tree. You can store chess trees in a classifier folder. This could for instance be detailed analysis results for an opening variation, while only the most important variations are shown in a game annotation.
– Another classifier, allowing practically unlimited flexibility in the structure of classifiers.
– Multimedia information: images, audio and video.
Chess Trees – State of the Art
Chess Assistant offers state of the art chess trees:
– Transpositions are automatically detected
– New trees can be created from any collection of games
– Detailed information is displayed about positions: Human evaluations, com
– And many more features to discover!
Developer: Home Page
– Language versions: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian.