Actual File Folders is an application created to help you navigate to favorite and recent folders by creating two new icons in your explorer windows.
The the list of favorite folders can be customized to lead to any directory on your system, no matter the path and you can set the history level of the application.
Features of Actual File Folders Full
- You can manage the list of Favorite Folders shortcuts on the Favorite Folders panel. Then, you can invoke this list by clicking the special title button . When enabled, this button will be added to the title bar of any supported window.
- Because most of Windows applications use the system dialogs for such operations as opening a file, saving a file and browsing for a folder, you can create the Favorite Folders list of shortcuts once and then use it virtually in any program.
- The Recent Folders is a file folders extension tracks automatically which folders you have been visiting recently and keeps the the list of shortcuts to those folders so that you could get back to them instantly in a single click. This resembles the browsing history in your web browser: you can quickly return to a web page you visited some time ago if circumstances require.
- Most of file manager programs (including Windows Explorer itself) offer such service; however, the browsing history is available either while the window remains open or in that particular file manager only.
- Instead, Actual File Folders keeps the browsing history globally, no matter which program you have used the folder in. This means that, for example, you can open the document in Microsoft Word from some folder, switch to Microsoft Excel and then jump there to the same folder using the Recent Folders history.
- You can adjust the Recent Folders options on the Recent Folders panel. The list of recent folders can be invoked by clicking the special title button . When enabled, this button will be added to the title bar of any supported window.
- Title buttons compact mode now works correctly in systems with right-to-left languages (like Arabic or Hebrew).
You can also download WinArchiver 2020
Developer: Home Page