ZD Soft Screen Recorder
is a handy and comprehensive application which captures what you see on screen and what you hear or say. It is usually used to create software demos, a href=”http://karanpc.com/tag/full-software/”>capture streaming videos< and record game plays.
You can save your recordings and screen captures to various video and image formats, then you can add a watermark to the output files.
Features of ZD Soft Screen Recorder
• Real-time video compression enables unlimited recording length.
• Arbitrary video resolutions and frame rates are supported.
• Smooth screen recording without lagging your system.
• Fully optimized for modern dual/quad-core CPUs.
• Both AVI and WMV output formats are supported.
• Perfect audio/video synchronization.
• Capable of pausing/resuming a recording by hitting a hotkey at any time.
• Capable of starting/stopping a recording automatically by a scheduled timer.
• Capable of capturing OpenGL, DirectDraw, Direct3D 8/9/10/11 rendered screen content.
• Capable of capturing multiple audio sources at the same time, e.g., both speaker and microphone.
• Capable of capturing what you hear even if no “Stereo Mix” is available.
• Capable of capturing screenshots by a hotkey.
* not available
How To Install
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt
Title Release: ZD Soft Screen Recorder v9.7
Developer: Home Page
ZD Soft Screen Recorder 9.7 (4 MB) / Mirror
ZD Soft Screen Recorder 9.4 Portable (4 MB) / Mirror