Playing with the Android emulator on your computer is a pretty geeky endeavor, but YouWave makes it easy to accomplish on your Windows PC. If you can download and install a Windows program, you can have an Android virtual machine running on your desktop in just a few minutes. All without ever touching the SDK or Sun’s JDK. As a bonus, the Window it runs in has a really easy method of installing third party apps from free Android applications stores, as well as apps downloaded to your PC.
YouWave for Android:
– Runs Android apps and app stores on your PC, no phone required
– Download thousands of apps online via app stores within youwave
– High performance – The fastest way to run Android on pc
– Easy to use – Easy to install. Easy to import and run apps
– Supports Android 2.3 Gingerbread (new)
– Runs on Windows XP/Vista/7, 32/64 bit
– Simulated SD card functionality – enables game saving
– Saved State – enables fast restart
– Enables multi-player online games
– Dynamic rotating – phone-like instant response (new)
– Volume control buttons (new)
– Retractable control panel (new)
OS : Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 32/64 bit
PROGRAM PROVIDED FOR TEST PURPOSES ONLY!
IF YOU LIKE THIS PROGRAM, SUPPORT DEVELOPERS, PLEASE BUY IT!
HomePage – http://youwave.com/
File Size : 149 MB
PassWord : www.karanpc.blogspot.in