XYplorer is a multi-tabbed file manager for Windows, featuring a very powerful file search, versatile preview facilities, a highly customizable interface, and a large array of unique ways to efficiently automate frequently recurring tasks. It’s extremely fast and light, it’s innovative, and it’s fun! XYplorer (formerly known as TrackerV3) is a hybrid file manager that combines features found in navigational and orthodox file managers. Instead of dual folder panes, it features a file tree and a tabbed interface for folders that supports drag-and-drop between tabs. A central feature is the hideable information panel at the bottom that can be used to view file properties and contents, generate reports, preview files (PNG, TIF, GIF, JPG, TGA, PSD, ICO; WAV, MP3, MPEG, AVI; TTF, PFB; HTML, EML, MSG, DOC, XLS, PDF, and many other formats) and find files.
The search facility supports Boolean logic, Regular Expressions, whole word and fuzzy matching, binary string search, and multiple location search. Some unique features are the Catalog, (which is a user created panel of links to files, folders, URLs, and similar entries), Scripting (which allows user to create stored sets of commands, similar to a macro), and UDC (User Defined Commands) (which allow user to create a limited set of customized commands).
• Operating Systems: Windows 8, Windows 7, Server 2008, Vista, Windows XP, Server 2003, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows Me, Windows 98; x64/x32.
• XYplorer is a Portable File Manager. It doesn’t require any installation, nor does it ever change your system or registry. Ideal for a USB drive.
• Tabbed Browsing. Cutting-edge file management using a true multi-tabbed interface.
• Dual Pane spells productivity and ease of use.
• Powerful file search with amazing speed. It supports Boolean Logic, Regular Expressions, Boolean RegExp, Content Search, and more…
• Folder View Settings. Save and auto-restore the view settings of any particular folder. Great feature, saves a lot of time.
• Mini Tree, the author’s personal killer feature.
• Folder Sizes can be shown right in the file list.
• Tags and Comments let you give colors, labels, and comments to individual filenames.
• Reduce your daily routines to simple keystrokes with User-Defined Commands!
• Scripting. Advanced solutions for advanced tasks.
• One-click previews of all important image, audio, video, web, office, and font file formats.
• A powerful Favorites Panel called Catalog.
• Quickly create New Items from a configurable menu, a major time saver!
• Portable File Associations. Home is where your double-click is!
• Customizable Keyboard Shortcuts for more than 300 functions. Have it your way!
• XYplorer is continuously enhanced and users are taken seriously.
• A clean and user-friendly interface makes working with XYplorer easy and intuitive.
Changes in XYplorer 11.90.0100:
– Power Filters. Now you got a powerful set of predefined one-click visual filters, like “Modified Today”, “Image Files”, “Empty Files”, and many more. The set is freely customizable.
– Visual Filters. Now Attributes, Size, Date, and Age filters are supported additionally to the Name filter.
– Inline Rename in Tree and List. Now you can paste multiline clipboard contents into the edit box.
– Exclude Items from Search. Since long you can exclude particular folders from being searched. Now you can also exclude particular files or file types from being found.
– Home Edition. The new “Standard License Home” buys you everything the current Pro Edition has — apart from a handful of advanced features — at an unbeatable price of 14.95 EUR / 19.95 US$.
File Size : 2.48 MB