xplorer2 Ultimate is a dual-pane desktop file manager combining the simplicity of windows explorer with the speed and efficiency of traditional dual pane orthodox file managers, helping you be productive with your documents, pictures, music, source code and other files. Unlike Windows explorer, xplorer² allows you to browse more than one folder at a time, using tabs and dual panes. Sorting out and copying files becomes a breeze. You can navigate your shell namespace quickly using favorites, clickable paths (breadcrumbs), easy access to root folders, a tree and a bookmark pane (drop box) etc. You can even save and restore folder groups whenever your workflow deems necessary. xplorer² browsing model scales up well to large folders with thousands of files. It reads fast, offers visual filters and a variety of selection mechanisms that allow you to manage your files effectively.
xplorer2 is a file and information manager that adheres to the philosophy “efficiency through simplicity”. Without reinventing the wheel, it integrates the best features of Windows’ shell architecture in a small, resource efficient package that’s instantly familiar to work with. But look a little closer and you’ll discover a whole new world under the surface that offers power, precision and flexibility, and will boost your everyday productivity no end! All the shell goodies from windows explorer — none of the hassle! Plus all the features you would expect from a powerful tabbed dual-pane file manager, including Omni-Finder, a find files module that simply outclasses all known search tools. Don’t take our word for it, seeing is believing!
Features of xplorer2 Ultimate Full
- Full shell namespace browser
- Dual panes and folder tabs
- Preview documents, images, music etc.
- Desktop search using all file attributes
- Folder sizes and disk space visualization
- Synchronize folder contents
- Search for duplicate files to free space
- Advanced copy and delete operations
- Filename color coding
- Execute custom commands (even DOS)
- Fully customizable
- Everyday efficiency and control
- Manage large folders with ease
- Lightweight system resource use
- Native 32/64 bit and Unicode versions
You can also download UniConverter for Windows
Developer: Home Page
OS: Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 (32 & 64 bit).