WYSIWYG Web Builder v8.2.1 (UNICODE) + Free
Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them ‘anywhere’ you want and when you’re finished publish it to your web server (using the built in Publish tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web page.
WYSIWYG Web Builder features:
• No HTML knowledge needed!
• Drag and drop objects from the toolbox on the page anywhere you like!
• Site Management. Easily add, edit, clone and structure your web pages from a single file.
• Customizable menus, toolbars, keyboard accelerators, dockable windows, tabs, autohide windows.
• Form layout object to create forms, including actions, hidden fields etc.
• Supports Form fields: Editbox, TextArea, Checkbox, Radiobutton, Combobox and Button.
• Form Wizard to create form in 4 steps. Select from a dozen ready-to-use forms.
• Rich text support: text object can contain different fonts, colors, links and sizes.
Content Management System
· Online administrator panel to add/edit/copy and remove pages.
· Built-in support for several popular editors like CKEditor, TinyMCE and CLEditor.
· Uses individual ‘design blocks’ for optimal flexibility, so you can easily integrate it into your existing layouts.
· Separate CMS Menu object to navigate between online pages. The menu has many customizable options.
· Built-in search functionality to search online content.
· Supports AJAX to allow the user to quickly navigate between pages without have to reload the whole page!
· CMS integrates with the login tools so you can assign different users to the CMS but also have a global admin.
· The CMS keeps track of the page views.
· Also supports external pages, so you can mix online content with standard pages.
What’s new in 8.2.1?
– Fixed: Rich Text editor does not work in extensions.
– Fixed: Extension’s gallery live rendering does not work directly after loading the project.
– Fixed: Thumbnails generated by extensions have no alpha channel background.
– Improved: Extension’s File Collection now uses Asset Manager.
– Improved: The handle of msftedit.dll (rich text editor) is now cached for improved performance.
– Improved: All internal XML is parsed twice as fast.
– New feature: If a page has duplicate IDs then it will display a warning before publishing.
Step 1: unpack rar archive
Step 2: run the setup
Step 3: Copy the crack folder content and paste it to the software installed directory.
Step 4: Enjoy
File Size : 7.44 MB