the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them ‘anywhere’ you want and when you’re finished publish it to your web server (using the build in Publish tool). WYSIWYG Web Builder 9 gives you full control over the content and layout of your web page. With the ‘Standard Tools’ toolbar you can execute basic commands like Create a new web site, Open an existing web site, Save, Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo, Redo.
WYSIWYG Web Builder 9 is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly
WYSIWYG Web Builder 9 also has icons to insert or edit hyperlinks (9th icon from the left) or add special characters when you’re in text edit mode. The last two icons are for previewing and publishing.You can easily add new browsers to use for preview using the ‘Edit Browser List’ option.
• Visually design your website (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get).
• No HTML knowledge required! Just drag & drop objects to the page!
• Outputs standard HTML4, HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, PHP.
• Template support (100+).
• HTML5 Audio/Video, YouTube, Flash Video and more!
• Slidehows, photo galleries, rollover images, rollover text.
• Navigation bars, Menu bar and many other navigation options.
Desktop publishing for the web, build web sites as easy as Drag and Drop!
• “One Click Publishing” No FTP program needed. No special hosting required, use with any Hosting Service!
• Easily create forms using the built-in Form Wizard plus Form validation tools and built-in CAPTCHA.
• Advanced graphics tools like shapes, textart, rotation, shadows and many other image effects.
• Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
• Google compatible sitemap generator / PayPal eCommerce Tools
• Many navigation tools available: Navigation bars, tab menus, dropdown menus, sitetree, slidemenus.
• Built-in Slide Shows, Photo Galleries, Rollover images, Banners etc.
• Support for YouTube, Flash Video, Windows Media Player and many other video formats.
• Unique extension (add-on) system with already more than 250 extensions available!
Create HTML5 / CSS3 websites today!
• HTML5 document type (optimized HTML5 output).
• HTML5 audio/video and YouTube HTML5 support.
• HTML5 forms: native form validation, new input types and options, web storage.
• HTML5 canvas and svg support in shapes and other drawing tools.
• CSS3 font-face. Use non web safe fonts in all modern browsers.
• CSS3 opacity, border radius, box shadow.
• CSS3 gradients. Add cool gradient effects using native CSS3 (no images).
• CSS3 animations and transitions.
Features for advanced users:
• Login Tools/Page Password Protection.
• Built-in Content Management System with many plug-ins (guestbook, faq, downloads, photo album etc).
• Add custom HTML code with the HTML tools.
• Layers: Sticky layer, Docking layer, Floating layer, Modal layer, Anchored layer, Strechable layer and more!
• jQuery Theme Manager, create your own themes for the built-in jQuery UI widgets.
• Style Manager (global styling, H1, H2, H3 etc).
• Master Frames and Master Objects: reuse common element in your website.
• and much more!
OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.
——-[What’s New in This Release]——————–
– Fixed: Copy/paste Slideshow with frame does not generate a new file name for the frame
– Fixed: CSS Menu does not support Google Fonts
– Fixed: Issue with alpha channel of CSS Menu background
– Fixed: Issue with gradients in CSS menu and sub items
– Fixed: Duplicate objects when using a layer inside a relative sized layer
– Fixed: Missing objects in layer on master page
– Improved: Added ‘min-width’ to 100% relative sized layer. This solves horizontal scrolling issue
– Improved: ‘disabled’, ‘required’ and ‘readonly’ attribute minimization in input elements (not for XHTML)
– Improved: Added ‘rtl’, ‘ltr’ and ‘default’ options to Text object
– Improved: The message ‘This project was created with a previous version of WYSIWYG Web Builder’ now includes the version in which the project was created
– Improved: Redesigned the built-in form processor. You can now use multiple forms per page and forms can be part of a master page
– Improved: Form processor removes ‘filesize’, ‘recaptcha_challenge_field’, ‘recaptcha_response_field’ fields from data
– New feature: Extensions built with Extension Builder 4.3 can now have default data set values, so the extension developer can preconfigure data sets
– New feature: Added support for alpha transparent backgrounds in jQuery UI themes
– New feature: Added ‘Convert to form’ to Paypal buttons. Makes it possible to convert the buttons to a standard form that gives you more control over the appearance and behavior
– New feature: Added ‘reverse’ and ‘alternate-reverse’ options to Animation’s direction. reverse: the animation plays backward. alternate-reverse: the animation plays backward on the first play-through, then forward on the next
– New feature: Added ‘Animation Fill Mode’ to Animations. This specifies how a CSS animation should apply styles to its target before and after it is executing
– New feature: Added ‘Animation Play State’ to Animations. This option determines whether an animation’s initial state is running or paused
– New feature: Added ‘onanimationstart’, ‘onanimationend’ and ‘onanimationiteration’ events. Can be used to trigger actions based on the animation state. Great for chaining animations
– New feature: Added ‘ontransitionend’ event. Can be used to detect the end of a transition
– New feature: Added ‘Animation Pause’ and ‘Animation Resume’ event actions, to start and stop animations through events
PROGRAM PROVIDED FOR TEST PURPOSES ONLY!
IF YOU LIKE THIS PROGRAM, SUPPORT DEVELOPERS, BUY IT!
HomePage – http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com
File Size : 7.4 MB
This post was recently updated on March 29, 2014