Daossoft Windows Password Rescuer is an all-in-one Windows password tool, which can recover forgotten Windows administrator/user password and domain administrator/user password for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2012, 2011, 2008, 2003 and 2000. Besides, you can use it to create a new Administrator account easily without log on. Help you regain access to Windows system within a few minutes by burning a bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
• Reset/Remove local Administrator and other users password easily and quickly for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2012/2008/2003/2000 users.
• Remove Domain Administrator and other domain user passwords for Windows 10/8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2012, 2008, 2003, 2000 users when you are locked out of your windows computer.
• Add new administrator account to Window 10, 8, 8.1, Windows 7/Vista/XP, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012 offline to help you get access to your computer directly and instantly.
• Support the latest operating system Windows 10 to reset its administrator and other users password.
• Help get access to the latest operating system Windows 8 offline directly with a new administrator account.
• 100% safe to reset/remove the password without data or information loss.
• Easily and conveniently reset lost/forgotten Windows password with only 3 steps.
• High compatibility to adapt itself to almost all popular and prevailing brands like Dell, HP, Acer, Toshiba, Samsung, Sony, Asus, IBM, Lenovo and so on.
• Flexible and wide application range. It supports SATA, SCSI, IDE hard disk and RAID.
Reset the Lost Password Easily and Conveniently
• Create a Windows password recovery disk by burning a bootable CD/DVD, then it needs only a few clicks to reset. Above all, if you forget your password again, you can use the same password reset disk more conveniently.
• Create a password recovery disk by burning a bootable USB flash drive.
Recover the Password Instantly within 3 Simple Steps
• Step 1: Download and install Windows Password Rescuer on an accessible computer.
• Step 2: Burn it to a CD/DVD disc or USB flash drive to create password recovery disk.
• Step 3: Insert the created password recovery disk into your locked computer to recover the Windows password.
* Adds support for Windows 10.
OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, NT, etc.
* Support Windows Sever 2012, 2008(R2), 2003(R2), 2000, NT, etc.