Tenorshare Windows Password Recovery Tool Standard is a complex and comprehensive application worth having when you need to recover Windows passwords without reinstalling the system.
The application comes with a practical and simple interface from where you can create a bootable CD or DVD disk in order to reset administrator and other user account passwords. Simply select the partition or USB flash drive you want, then recover your password.
After that, you need to choose the user account that you want to reset the password for, then recover the passcode for the current account.
Features of Windows Password Recovery Tool Standard Final
Reset Windows Password for Local Users
• Remove or reset Windows administrator and other user password for local account.
• Create a new local admin account to unlock your computer.
Recover Windows Password for Domain Users
• It works efficiently to recover domain password in Windows Server 2012(R2)/2008 (R2)/2003 (R2).
• Reset, remove or change domain administrator (Active Directory) and other user password.
• Create a new domain admin account if someone hacked your previous one.
2 Options to Burn a Windows Password Reset Disk
• Quick Recovery: Make a Windows password reset disk with the default ISO image file provided by Windows Password Recovery Tool, which saves your time.
• Advanced Recovery Wizard: Burn a bootable drive with a customized ISO image. It will guide you step by step with easy wizards, which is more convenient and precisely: select target Windows version, choose media to download drive and burn disk – very quick to finish.
Compatible with Most Windows System & All PC Brands
• Completely support Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 (32/64 bit), Windows Vista (32/64 bit), Windows XP, 2000, NT, etc.
• Perfectly support Windows Server 2012 (R2)/2008 (R2)/2003 (R2)
• Support various brands of desktops, laptops, tablet PCs and server, including Dell, HP, IBM, Sony, Lenovo, ASUS, etc.
• Support almost all file systems like FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, etc.
• Support various types of hard drives like IDE, SATA, SCSI, etc.
– Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista (32/64 bit) and Windows Server 2012 (R2)/2008 (R2)/2003 (R2)
– RAM: 512 MB or more of RAM (1028MB Recommended)
– Processor : 800MHZ or above (1GHZ is recommended)
– Memory : 512MB or above (1GB is recommended)
– Optical Drive : CD-ROM drive, DVD-ROM drive
– USB Flash Drive : USB flash drive
* New feature: Reset Forgotten Windows Login Password for Local Account and Microsoft Account.