Low Filtering – Outgoing connections that do not match a rule are allowed. You can block the programs you do not want to initiate outgoing connections.
Medium Filtering – Outgoing connections that do not match a rule are blocked. Only programs you allow can initiate outgoing connections.
High Filtering – All outgoing connections are blocked. This setting blocks all attempts to connect to and from your computer.
No Filtering – Windows Firewall is turned off. Avoid using this setting unless you have another firewall running on your computer.
• Just one small executable file. All features are packed in the same file.
• Full support for executing tasks from standard user accounts.
• Intuitive and easy accessible interface in the system tray.
• Allow or block a program to connect to the internet with just one mouse click.
• Shell integration into the right click context menu of the executable files.
• Search for invalid rules with the possibility to delete them.
• Quick access to edit Windows Firewall rules directly from the program interface.
• Choose if you want the program to start at user logon.
• Import and export the policy of the program.
• Protection to unauthorized uninstallation.
• Possibility to restore previous settings at uninstallation.
• Check for a new version from the program interface.
• And many more… Just give it a try.
Registered Users Features:
• Learning Mode which provides notifications for blocked outgoing connections.
• Search for executable files in a user defined folder and create new rules for the selected ones from the result list.
– New: Added a new button in the Rules Panel for columns configuration. When this button is clicked, it opens the same context menu as the right menu click from the data grid header.
– New: Added alternative ways to specify the color of the user interface in the Options tab, by using RGB values or by specifying the hex color.
– New: Invalid rules are automatically detected When opening the Rules Panel. They are displayed with red color and have a specific tooltip. Also, the color for temporary rules was changed to blue.
– New: Added a new warning message before opening for editing an inbound rule with EdgeTraversal set to ‘Defer to user’. Editing of this kind of rule is not fully supported.
– New: Added the possibility to import, export or reset user settings. The new options were added under the Options tab in Main Panel.
– Improved: The text from several text boxes from Main Panel will be automatically selected when the controls will be focused to make it easier to quick update them.
– Improved: The URL services were moved from the Options tab to the Tools tab.
– Fixed: The default advanced notification settings are not the same when you make a clean installation and when you reset them to the default values.
• Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.0
• Compatible with all 32bit and 64bit versions of Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Vista.