system tray and allows user to control the native firewall easily without having to waste time by navigating to the specific part of the firewall. Windows Firewall Control offers four filtering modes which can be switched with just a mouse click. It is free to use, registered users will get the advantage of learning mode which provides notifications for outgoing blocked connections. This is the best tool to manage the native firewall from Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista. Windows Firewall Control offers four filtering modes which can be switched with just a mouse click:
Low Filtering – Outgoing connections that do not match a rule are allowed. You can block the programs you do not want to initiate outgoing connections.
Medium Filtering – Outgoing connections that do not match a rule are blocked. Only programs you allow can initiate outgoing connections.
High Filtering – All outgoing connections are blocked. This setting blocks all attempts to connect to and from your computer.
No Filtering – Windows Firewall is turned off. Avoid using this setting unless you have another firewall running on your computer.
• Just one small executable file. All features are packed in the same file.
• Full support for executing tasks from standard user accounts.
• Intuitive and easy accessible interface in the system tray.
• Allow or block a program to connect to the internet with just one mouse click.
• Shell integration into the right click context menu of the executable files.
• Search for invalid rules with the possibility to delete them.
• Quick access to edit Windows Firewall rules directly from the program interface.
• Choose if you want the program to start at user logon.
• Import and export the policy of the program.
• Protection to unauthorized uninstallation.
• Possibility to restore previous settings at uninstallation.
• Check for a new version from the program interface.
• And many more… Just give it a try.
Registered Users Features:
• Learning Mode which provides notifications for blocked outgoing connections.
• Search for executable files in a user defined folder and create new rules for the selected ones from the result list.
– Fixed: When using Low notification level, the rules are not automatically created for digitally signed programs.
– Fixed: When modifying the Properties of a rule, if the input parameters are not accepted by Windows Firewall, then it should not appear as modified in Manage Rules window after closing the Properties dialog. The rule should appear with the original values.
– Fixed: The recommended rule for Windows Update uses UDP protocol instead of TCP.
• Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.0
• Compatible with all 32bit and 64bit versions of Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Vista.