Windows Firewall Control 188.8.131.52 + KeyMaker
Windows Firewall Control is a nifty little application which extends the functionality of the Windows Firewall and provides quick access to the most frequent options of Windows Firewall. It runs in the
system tray and allows user to control the native firewall easily without having to waste time by navigating to the specific part of the firewall. Windows Firewall Control offers four filtering modes which can be switched with just a mouse click. It is free to use, registered users will get the advantage of learning mode which provides notifications for outgoing blocked connections. This is the best tool to manage the native firewall from Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista. Windows Firewall Control offers four filtering modes which can be switched with just a mouse click:
Low Filtering – Outgoing connections that do not match a rule are allowed. You can block the programs you do not want to initiate outgoing connections.
Medium Filtering – Outgoing connections that do not match a rule are blocked. Only programs you allow can initiate outgoing connections.
High Filtering – All outgoing connections are blocked. This setting blocks all attempts to connect to and from your computer.
No Filtering – Windows Firewall is turned off. Avoid using this setting unless you have another firewall running on your computer.
• Just one small executable file. All features are packed in the same file.
• Full support for executing tasks from standard user accounts.
• Intuitive and easy accessible interface in the system tray.
• Allow or block a program to connect to the internet with just one mouse click.
• Shell integration into the right click context menu of the executable files.
• Search for invalid rules with the possibility to delete them.
• Quick access to edit Windows Firewall rules directly from the program interface.
• Choose if you want the program to start at user logon.
• Import and export the policy of the program.
• Protection to unauthorized uninstallation.
• Possibility to restore previous settings at uninstallation.
• Check for a new version from the program interface.
• And many more… Just give it a try.
Registered Users Features:
• Learning Mode which provides notifications for blocked outgoing connections.
• Search for executable files in a user defined folder and create new rules for the selected ones from the result list.
– Important: Starting with this version, WFC is targeted to use .NET Framework 4.5. It improves memory management and works faster with the newest .NET Framework 4.5.2 release. The previous WFC releases were compiled to use .NET 4.0 which is outdated.
– Fixed: Duplicate notifications are displayed for the same program if there are defined custom rules and PeerBlock or MBAM are used to block certain IP addresses.
– Fixed: Sometimes, the Activate button remains disabled when the user paste the activation code from clipboard. This usually happens when the activation code contains an extra empty space at the end, added when it is copied from the web browser.
– Fixed: Service combo box selection is not correctly set in Properties dialog for some services.
– Updated: Added watermark text in textboxes from the notification dialog that may be empty when customizing a rule.
– Updated: Added ‘Open file location’ in Manage Rules toolbox and context menu.
– Updated: Added support for language localization for the following columns in Rules Panel: Location, Active, Action, Direction, Protocol, Interface types.
– Updated: Code refactoring.
OS: Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Vista.
• Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.0