Windows Firewall Control is a nifty little application which extends the functionality of the Windows Firewall and provides quick access to the most frequent options of Windows Firewall. It runs in the system tray and allows user to control the native firewall easily without having to waste time by navigating to the specific part of the firewall. This is the best tool to manage the native firewall from Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista. Windows Firewall Control offers four filtering modes which can be switched with just a mouse click:
No Filtering – Windows Firewall is turned off. Avoid using this setting unless you have another firewall running on your computer.
High Filtering – All outgoing connections are blocked. This setting blocks all attempts to connect to and from your computer.
Medium Filtering – Outgoing connections that do not match a rule are blocked. Only programs you allow can initiate outgoing connections.
Low Filtering – Outgoing connections that do not match a rule are allowed. You can block the programs you do not want to initiate outgoing connections.
• Just one small executable file. All features are packed in the same file.
• Full support for executing tasks from standard user accounts.
• Intuitive and easy accessible interface in the system tray.
• Allow or block a program to connect to the internet with just one mouse click.
• Shell integration into the right click context menu of the executable files.
• Search for invalid rules with the possibility to delete them.
• Quick access to edit Windows Firewall rules directly from the program interface.
• Choose if you want the program to start at user logon.
• Import and export the policy of the program.
• Protection to unauthorized uninstallation.
• Possibility to restore previous settings at uninstallation.
• Check for a new version from the program interface.
• And many more… Just give it a try.
Registered Users Features:
• Learning Mode which provides notifications for blocked outgoing connections.
• Search for executable files in a user defined folder and create new rules for the selected ones from the result list.
• Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.0
• Compatible with all 32bit and 64bit versions of Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista.
——-[What’s New in This Release]——————–
– New: Added support for selecting IGMP, IPv6 and GRE protocols in Properties dialog when a rule is configured.
– Improved: Added the possibility to recreate the system recommended rules without reinstalling the program. On the Policy tab, press on the Restore Default text.
– Fixed: If the user unchecks “Disable the ability of other…” checkbox, creates a rule from WFwAS, and then enables back this feature, the rule from WFwAS is deleted, even if it was created while this feature was disabled.
– Fixed: The layout of Location items was changed in Properties dialog of a rule to fit long translation strings for some languages.
PROGRAM PROVIDED FOR TEST PURPOSES ONLY!
IF YOU LIKE THIS PROGRAM, SUPPORT DEVELOPERS, PLEASE BUY IT!
HomePage – http://www.binisoft.org
File Size : 423 KB
PassWord : www.karanpc.blogspot.in