Windows 10 Pro 1903 Build 18362.113 En-Us is a series of personal computer operating systems produced by Microsoft as part of its Windows NT family of operating systems. It is the successor to Windows 8.1, and was released to manufacturing on July 15, 2015, and to retail on July 29, 2015. Windows 10 receives new releases on an ongoing basis, which are available at no additional cost to users. Devices in enterprise environments can receive these updates at a slower pace, or use long-term support milestones that only receive critical updates, such as security patches, over their ten-year lifespan of extended support.
Features of Windows 10 Pro 1903 Build 18362.113 En-Us
- File Explorer now features a dark theme when Dark Mode is enabled in Settings.
- You can now name live folders in Start.
- A new “safe removal” feature has been added that lists open applications that might be using an external GPU connected via Thunderbolt 3.
- Notifications in the Action Center now feature a fade-in effect when the Action Center is opened.
- A redesigned snipping experience is present and can be accessed via WIN + SHIFT + S.
- Snips will now present a notification that will open up into Screen Sketch, which is now a dedicated app.
- You can now configure pen peripherals to take a snip when pressing a button.
- The Print Screen button can now be configured to open Screen Sketch.
- A new “Screen snip” action has been added to quick actions in the Action Center.
- Copied content can now be seen in a new clipboard experience, accessed with WIN+V, that can also sync to the cloud and across devices.
- There are now three different modes you can select when wirelessly projecting your screen, and these modes are game, productivity, and video modes.
- Users upgrading to this release for the first time will be welcomed with a post-OOBE UI that walks the user through setting up new features added in this release.
- Game Bar has been redesigned with new features including an overview of system performance and more.
- Search will now provide a download link for programs searched online.
- You can now use Windows Mixed Reality without a monitor.
- Storage Sense can now switch files to “online-only” if they haven’t been accessed after a certain number of days, s
aving space on your local disk.
- Pen users can now ink directly into text boxes by default.
- Users can now view the real world when using Windows Mixed Reality using a headsets built-in camera.
Emoji 11 is now available.
- Game bar is now accessible via the Apps List in Start.
- Bluetooth peripherals will now display their battery percentage within Settings.
- Data Usage has been updated with roaming usage information.
- You can now choose to keep your mouse centered on the screen when using the Magnifier tool.
- Magnifier tool can now be incremented by 5 or 10 percent.
- Focus Assist will now enable itself regardless of what game you’re playing.
- Sound device properties have now been integrated into the Settings app.
- Settings will now suggest common questions asked by users and present answers in the sidebar.
- Settings now feature tips and suggestions on the home page.
- You can now override default regional format settings such as Calendar, First day of the week, Dates, Times, and Currency.
- SwiftKey now powers the on-screen and touch keyboards.
- Typing insights are now available in the Settings app.
- You can now make text size bigger separately from the overall display scaling options in Settings.
- A new Windows HD color page is now available under Display Settings that let you configure HDR settings.
- Windows now supports leap seconds.
- Windows Update will now use machine learning to determine when to install and not install updates.
- Cortana has been updated with a wider landing page which better highlights Search and Timeline.
- Microsoft Edge now features a subtle drop shadow behind tabs.
- The settings drop-down menu in Edge has been redesigned with icons for each option.
- The Edge settings pane has been redesigned to look like the Hub area.
- Edge can now control whether video is allowed to play on a webpage automatically.
- Reading View now features more themes in Edge.
- Reading View now features line focus that helps improve focus while reading an article.
- Edge will now ask to save your card info when you fill out billing-related forms.
- A new icon for PDFs is present.
- The PDF reader has an updated toolbar with additional options including “add notes.”
- You can now pin/unpin the toolbar at the top of the PDF document.
- Your top sites in Edge are now listed in Edge’s jumplist menu.
- Microsoft Edge now features Web Authentication APIs for logging into websites with Windows Hello.
- You can now right click downloads in the download-pane to “show in folder.”
- You can now configure media auto-play controls per site.
- You can now look up definitions of words in Reading View, Books, and PDFs.
- Edge now features new policies for IT administrators to configure.
- The XSS filter has been retired.
- Updated Microsoft Edge’s Hub to now have an acrylic navigation pane.
- You can now refresh the Books pane in Microsoft Edge using a pull gesture.
- When you pin books to Start from Microsoft Edge, you will now see a live tile that cycles between the book cover and your current completion progress.
- When printing PDFs from Microsoft Edge, you’ll find a new option to choose the scale of your print out (Actual size, or Fit to page).
- When you press F1 in Microsoft Edge, it will now take you to the Microsoft Edge support page, rather than Microsoft Edge tips.
- When a tab in Microsoft Edge is playing audio, the volume icon in the tab will now light up when you hover your mouse over it.
- When you open local files (like PDFs) in Microsoft Edge, those files will now appear in the History section.
- Updated Microsoft Edge so that even if a tab is not actively playing audio, you will now be able to pre-emptively mute it from the context menu when right-clicking the tab.
RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB).
Free space on hard disk: 16 gigabytes (GB).
Graphics card: DirectX 9 graphics device or a newer version.
Additional requirements to use certain features.
To use touch you need a tablet or monitor that supports multitouch.
To access the Windows store to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768 pixels.
Download Windows 10 Pro Update: May 2019 Full ISO
Windows 10 Pro 1903 Build 18362.113 May 2019 | 32 bit | File Size: 3.21 GB
Dailyuploads : Part 1 | Part 2
UsersDrive : Part 1 | Part 2
Uptobox : Part 1 | Part 2
Smash : Part 1 | Part 2
Userscloud : Part 1 | Part 2