repairing tasks for WD devices can be handled through a suite of utilities called Western Digital Data Lifeguard Diagnostics.
• Easily find and fix hard disk drive errors
• The main goal of this software is to help avoid HDD failures or at least minimize the damage and give the user the possibility to mend any mishaps. The error detection component of Western Digital Data Lifeguard Diagnostics is doubled by a repair function that can single out the issues and fix them before they spread and affect the device extensively.
An integrated protective head parking function
• The actual operation of the hard drive is monitored thanks to the S.M.A.R.T. Feature. It is most useful for predicting disk faults as well as for avoiding losing data. A great addition to the Western Digital Data Lifeguard Diagnostics toolset is the ability to safely park the HDD heads (protective head parking) in the eventuality of functioning failure of other components of the PC.
Keeps your files secured all the time
• Other functions included in Western Digital Data Lifeguard Diagnostics allow for extra protection from overheating or excessive humidity, thanks to the filters that make sure the drive stays within functional parameters at all times.
• There are more tasks that one can carry out wit the help of the bundled tools. Thus, you will be able to format a new drive and create the partitions you want, as well as copy the entire contents of a HDD to another one.
To sum it up
• All in all, Western Digital Data Lifeguard Diagnostics is indeed a powerful suite of applications and the components that are bundled in the package will make sure your hard drive remains healthy and error-free for a long time.
OS: Windows All