Wake On LAN is an easy to use, simple tool designed to offer users a handy wake on LAN and shutdown software.
This application will basically allow you to: wakeUp a remote computer that is powered off, shutdown a remote computer or ping a selected remote computer.
You can also use the software to display the status of a PC, perform an emergency shutdown of all the defined computers at once, connect to the remote server via Remote Desktop and listen for WOL packets.
Features of Wake On LAN
• Wake Up remote machines
• Shutdown, Sleep, Hibernate Windows machines
• Schedule wake-ups, shutdowns, sleep, etc (Vista or higher)
• Command line or GUI
• Shutdown Linux machines using script
• Minimize to task tray
• User configurable network interface for WOL (new)
• Ability to auto-start with Windows
• Debugging tool displays incoming WOL packets
• Supports complex network environments with subnet directed broadcasts
• Includes tools to scan network for hosts, ip and MAC addresses
• Avoids power spikes by staggering wake-up events
• Send email notifications using the built-in scheduling system
• Can be used in static or DHCP addressing networks
• System-tray notifications and balloon tips
• Sound notifications when hosts change state
• User configurable TTL and UDP ports
• Online help
• Wake-Up over the Internet (new)
Developer: Home Page