Accessing your WiFi enabled scanner has never been easier. VueScan Mobile allows you to seamlessly scan documents and photos straight to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch from HP, Canon, and Epson WiFi printer/scanners. In addition to sending via Email and saving to the Photos App, Vuescan Mobile allows you to save scanned images to your favorite iOS apps that can open PDF or JPEG files such as iBooks, Dropbox, GoodReader, Evernote, etc.
VueScan is compatible with over 1750 different scanners so chances are it will work with yours too. VueScan has been built in two completely different types: Standard and Professional Editions. Guide Me mode guides you step by step through the scanner process. The Advanced mode let’s you unlock powerful features to have complete control over your scan. After you purchase and enter a serial number, the Standard Edition or Professional Edition features are enabled and the dollar-sign watermark is disabled.
VueScan works on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. Many scanner vendors will stop supporting a scanner and it will stop working on a new operating system. VueScan solves that problem and let’s you use your old scanner again.
* Don’t prompt for appending if ‘Scan+’ or ‘Save+’ buttons pressed
* Disable ‘Filter | Infrared clean’ if ‘Input | Media’ set to ‘B/W negative’
* Disable ‘Input | Multi exposure’ if ‘Input | Media’ set to negative or microfilm
* Fixed problem with installing drivers on some versions of Windows
* Increased size of busy animation
OS: Windows All