The interface of the application is clean and elegant. VSO Media Player offers simplistic elements when it comes to navigation.
So, you can use basic media player tools, such as pause and stop, adjust the volume, switch to full screen mode and navigate back and forth within the video.
In addition, you can save and load playlists, select the audio and video stream, add subtitles, as well as configure image settings (contrast, brightness, saturation and gamma).
In “Settings” you can select the interface mode (normal or clean), scale mode and audio channels, and enable to launch the player in full screen.
But you can also change subtitle parameters, make file associations, switch to a different language for the interface, and more. Settings can be restored to their default values at any time.
The media player takes up a moderate-to-high amount of system resources, supports several keyboard shortcuts and ran smoothly during our tests. No errors have popped up. Unfortunately, there is no help file available. Other than that, we strongly recommend VSO Media Player to all users, regardless of their experience level, since it is a very stable software.
• Specially designed to be compatible with blu-ray files and folders
• if reading a Blu-ray disk from your optical drive a decryptor maybe needed such as AnyDVD supporting multi-angle + multi-version reads AVCHD .ISO files
Easy to use:
• drag and drop support
• file navigation panel to jump from title to title
• Supports various audio file formats
• video card acceleration with support for nVidia video cards
• increased stability for smooth playback
Available in other languages:
• English, Spanish, French
OS: Windows 2K / XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8 64 bit