“versatility” and “simplicity”. With one single tool, the user can backup his favorite movie and play it on any device he may have at hand, like the ever popular iPad or PS3. It is also a useful tool for making copies of DVDs. The software is optimized for multi-core processors and NVIDIA Cuda profile for faster conversions. Standard and High Definition output are offered, as well as various video codecs H264, Mpeg4, Xvid, AC3, AAC, DTS. Multiple angles films are also supported. In a 3-step process, DVD videos and ISO images can be converted into AVI, DVD, MKV, PS3, Divx, iPad, iPhone or Ipod format and burnt to DVD if needed.
The live preview and a variety of options enable full customization, including: easy movie and bonuses selection, chapters, multiple audio tracks and subtitles support and menu creation.
Packaged with an Advanced Image Filter processor, VSO DVD Converter makes no compromise on quality. Users can optimize their settings selection thanks to the Quality Advisor that predicts the output quality.
Convert your Movies:
• Convert DVD to AVI, DVD, MKV, PS3, DIVX, iPad, iPhone, etc.
• Copy DVD to DVD
• Multiple audio + subtitles tracks supported
• Supports ISO images as input files
• Chapter support
• Quality helper guides you for your custom settings to get the best quality
• Live preview
• Uses Advanced Image Filter for best image quality
• Optimized for multi-core processors meaning you get even faster conversions
• Use NVIDIA CUDA profile and convert 3x’s faster
Simplified with Advanced technology:
• Convert main movie
• Convert Bonus
• Files displayed in a clear straightforward manner
• Multiple angles films supported
• Choice of various video codecs H264, Mpeg4, Xvid, AC3, AAC, DTS
Play your conversions on any Device:
• Many outputs supported
• Standard and High Definition output possible
• Burning engine included
• Create Menus when converting to DVD output
• Shutdown after conversion setting
* No additional codecs or software needed except a decrypter if converting protected DVD disks.
– [Suggestion] add file icon should filter and allow for loading blu-ray folders (cedric) – resolved.
– [Bug] burning a second project without restarting the program, the Burn Engine pops up grayish (cedric) – resolved.
– [Bug] falsely reports “Please insert media to continue” when there is a disc already in the drive.” (cedric) – resolved.
OS: Windows AllOS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit).