VSO ConvertXtoVideo Ultimate (Video Converter) is an all-in-one video converter which ensures the top image quality and fast conversions. It allows you to convert any video format into DVD, AVI, MKV, iPhone, iPad, iPod, Xbox, PS3, Playstation, MPEG2, MPEG4, H.264, Xvid, Android phones and tablets. VSO ConvertXtoVideo is very simple to use. It has 1 click conversion feature with advanced settings, that allows you to convert video files with impressive top quality results adapted to the output device. During conversation, VSO ConvertXtoVideo lets you edit video files, adjust the brightness, contrast and saturation for video file, cut segments, merge video parts, create chapters, rotate the video image, add subtitles and synchronize it.
The software has included H264 encoder for Blu-Ray ripping. VSO ConvertXtoVideo supports all popular input and output video formats.
Also you can add audio tracks, sound effects and boost audio. Convert, Edit, Merge, Cut your videos with this ultimate tool that combines great speed and ultimate quality!
Convert videos into any format:
• Convert videos to and from any format: MKV, AVI, DVD, Blu-ray, FLV, MP4 converter, ISO, WMV and more…
• Compatible with any device: iPhone, iPad converter, iPod, Xbox, PS3, Playstation, convert to phones Android and tablets…
• Create AVCHD and Blu-ray discs
• Create custom profiles with your choice of codecs and resolutions Mpeg2, Mpeg4, H264, Xvid High Resolution and SD
• Many audio outputs available: stereo, multi-channel, AC-3, dts, AAC, Mp2
• Complete with a comprehensive editing tool: no need for any other program!
• Convert video to mp3 or other audio formats
• Burn your conversions to disk (CD, DVD and Blu-ray) with integrated burning engine or create ISO files
Easy to use:
• 1 click: insert video and click on “Convert”
• Timeline display for clear overall view and ease of use
• Automatic detection of main movie and right angle for Blu-rays
• Includes a live preview for audio and subtitle tracks selection
• Custom settings for advanced users are only 1 click away
• Impressive quality results adapted to the output device
• Luminosity, brightness, contrast and saturation control for outstanding image
• Advanced Image Filter to convert images down from HD to SD if needed
• H264 encoder included in to rip Blu-Ray
Special features for thorough customization:
• Add subtitles: advanced editor and preview, DVDsub or hardcoded, forced subs supported
• Cut off any unwanted part(s) of the video
• Merge files together to create one unique video file
• Offset option for ultimate audio/video/subtitles synchronization
• Image rotation
• Custom profiles: create your own profile with your favorite codecs, resolution and bitrate and existing files
• Remux profiles for MKV
• Sound effects
• Chapter support: keep original chapters or create new chapters
• Audio booster
• Padding and cropping features
• Interface customization, more than 20 designs
Hardware decoding+ multi-core + H264:
• Encoder optimized for multi-core processors convert 3x’s faster
• DXVA2 hardware decoding: NVIDIA CUDA, Intel and ATI technology
• Uses Hardware encoding: NVIDIA CUDA
• Processes simultaneous conversions
– 0010224: [Bug] dxva2 decoder and windows 10 driver – pixalisation and slow encoding (cedric) – resolved.
– 0010232: [Bug] NVENC encoding fail (cedric) – resolved.
– 0010133: [Bug] change wording from message “burn process failed” to “burn process not possible, disk is too small” (cedric) – resolved.
– 0010220: [Suggestion] Save selected DVD/BD menu template in project files (cedric) – resolved.
– 0007679: [Suggestion] Ask user to “apply all general settings” or “apply only changed settings” when closing settings window (cedric) – resolved.
– 0010216: [Bug] audio is converted when remux requested (cedric) – resolved.
– 0010086: [Bug] product name and file version missing in exe info (cedric) – resolved.
– 0010077: [Bug] increasing video bitrate in advanced editor with quality advisor when converting to DVDNTSC, conversion fails (cedric) – resolved.
– 0010078: [Bug] use default bitrate button in advanced editor does not restore default value (cedric) – resolved.
– 0007393: [Suggestion] check if changes made in edit window, if none do not ask if apply /save changes (cedric) – resolved.
– 0007529: [Bug] Access violation when trying to change language (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009896: [Bug] changing color of subtitles in general settings, does not apply to conversion (cedric) – resolved.
– 0010082: [Bug] always get the same output size regardless of quality setting (cedric) – resolved.
– 0010206: [Bug] Last character cropped when using “reduce” menu text fit (cedric) – resolved.
OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit).
34.8 MB/ 35.3 MB