The software has included H264 encoder for Blu-Ray ripping. VSO ConvertXtoVideo supports all popular input and output video formats.
Also you can add audio tracks, sound effects and boost audio. Convert, Edit, Merge, Cut your videos with this ultimate tool that combines great speed and ultimate quality!
Convert videos into any format:
• Convert videos to and from any format: MKV, AVI, DVD, Blu-ray, FLV, MP4 converter, ISO, WMV and more…
• Compatible with any device: iPhone, iPad converter, iPod, Xbox, PS3, Playstation, convert to phones Android and tablets…
• Create AVCHD and Blu-ray discs
• Create custom profiles with your choice of codecs and resolutions Mpeg2, Mpeg4, H264, Xvid High Resolution and SD
• Many audio outputs available: stereo, multi-channel, AC-3, dts, AAC, Mp2
• Complete with a comprehensive editing tool: no need for any other program!
• Convert video to mp3 or other audio formats
• Burn your conversions to disk (CD, DVD and Blu-ray) with integrated burning engine or create ISO files
Easy to use:
• 1 click: insert video and click on “Convert”
• Timeline display for clear overall view and ease of use
• Automatic detection of main movie and right angle for Blu-rays
• Includes a live preview for audio and subtitle tracks selection
• Custom settings for advanced users are only 1 click away
• Impressive quality results adapted to the output device
• Luminosity, brightness, contrast and saturation control for outstanding image
• Advanced Image Filter to convert images down from HD to SD if needed
• H264 encoder included in to rip Blu-Ray
Special features for thorough customization:
• Add subtitles: advanced editor and preview, DVDsub or hardcoded, forced subs supported
• Cut off any unwanted part(s) of the video
• Merge files together to create one unique video file
• Offset option for ultimate audio/video/subtitles synchronization
• Image rotation
• Custom profiles: create your own profile with your favorite codecs, resolution and bitrate and existing files
• Remux profiles for MKV
• Sound effects
• Chapter support: keep original chapters or create new chapters
• Audio booster
• Padding and cropping features
• Interface customization, more than 20 designs
Hardware decoding+ multi-core + H264:
• Encoder optimized for multi-core processors convert 3x’s faster
• DXVA2 hardware decoding: NVIDIA CUDA, Intel and ATI technology
• Uses Hardware encoding: NVIDIA CUDA
• Processes simultaneous conversions
– 0009696: [Bug] certain settings in custom profile causes conversion error (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009698: [Bug] Refresh / or text overlap problem in burning window (Claire) – resolved.
– 0009694: [Feature Request] new DVD video profiles (adapting to either 16/9 or 4/3 automatically) (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009706: [Bug] app stops working when burning an iso file from created avchd structure when using “tool/burn an already converted project” (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009710: [Bug] INIT ERROR: Input path () is empty when trying to burn an iso file directly after conversion of file to AVCHD output (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009738: [Bug] only 1 episode loading (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009737: [Bug] Creating/burning and ISO file from and as ISO source file causes error (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009721: [Bug] conversion error with 8 channel dts converting to ac-3 (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009739: [Bug] select avchd usb, get AV when clicking on refresh drive button (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009754: [Bug] AV when trying to change output folder when clicking on button “…” (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009751: [Feature Request] add flac to list of profiles for conversion (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009750: [Bug] extension of created mp4 audio is .mp4 rather than .m4a (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009747: [Bug] custom profile editor is not correctly saving codec Divx (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009724: [Bug] some subtitles missing when converting srt to blu-ray subtitles (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009693: [Bug] drive ejects when burning an iso (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009735: [Suggestion] Reorganize the conversion profiles selector component (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009712: [Bug] custom profile editor video resolution not saved in blu-ray container (cedric) – resolved.
– 0007577: [Feature Request] Add h265/HEVC decoding support (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009727: [Feature Request] Add full support for Dolby Atmos audio format (cedric) – resolved.
OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit).