VSO ConvertXtoVideo is very simple to use. It has 1 click conversion feature with advanced settings, that allows you to convert video files with impressive top quality results adapted to the output device. During conversation, VSO ConvertXtoVideo lets you edit video files, adjust the brightness, contrast and saturation for video file, cut segments, merge video parts, create chapters, rotate the video image, add subtitles and synchronize it.
The software has included H264 encoder for Blu-Ray ripping. VSO ConvertXtoVideo supports all popular input and output video formats.
Also you can add audio tracks, sound effects and boost audio. Convert, Edit, Merge, Cut your videos with this ultimate tool that combines great speed and ultimate quality!
Convert videos into any format:
• Convert videos to and from any format: MKV, AVI, DVD, Blu-ray, FLV, MP4 converter, ISO, WMV and more…
• Compatible with any device: iPhone, iPad converter, iPod, Xbox, PS3, Playstation, convert to phones Android and tablets…
• Create AVCHD and Blu-ray discs
• Create custom profiles with your choice of codecs and resolutions Mpeg2, Mpeg4, H264, Xvid High Resolution and SD
• Many audio outputs available: stereo, multi-channel, AC-3, dts, AAC, Mp2
• Complete with a comprehensive editing tool: no need for any other program!
• Convert video to mp3 or other audio formats
• Burn your conversions to disk (CD, DVD and Blu-ray) with integrated burning engine or create ISO files
Easy to use:
• 1 click: insert video and click on “Convert”
• Timeline display for clear overall view and ease of use
• Automatic detection of main movie and right angle for Blu-rays
• Includes a live preview for audio and subtitle tracks selection
• Custom settings for advanced users are only 1 click away
• Impressive quality results adapted to the output device
• Luminosity, brightness, contrast and saturation control for outstanding image
• Advanced Image Filter to convert images down from HD to SD if needed
• H264 encoder included in to rip Blu-Ray
Special features for thorough customization:
• Add subtitles: advanced editor and preview, DVDsub or hardcoded, forced subs supported
• Cut off any unwanted part(s) of the video
• Merge files together to create one unique video file
• Offset option for ultimate audio/video/subtitles synchronization
• Image rotation
• Custom profiles: create your own profile with your favorite codecs, resolution and bitrate and existing files
• Remux profiles for MKV
• Sound effects
• Chapter support: keep original chapters or create new chapters
• Audio booster
• Padding and cropping features
• Interface customization, more than 20 designs
Hardware decoding+ multi-core + H264:
• Encoder optimized for multi-core processors convert 3x’s faster
• DXVA2 hardware decoding: NVIDIA CUDA, Intel and ATI technology
• Uses Hardware encoding: NVIDIA CUDA
• Processes simultaneous conversions
– 0009692: [Bug] AV in advanced editor (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009683: [Bug] freezing after finalzing process of disk burning, disk is useable but app must be killed (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009689: [Bug] when more than 1 file loaded their resolution will be that of 1 file loaded (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009690: [Bug] mkv remux for some files results in no audio playing in output despite stream being detected by video players (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009691: [Bug] only dvd video format accpeted when using “load from disk” (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009687: [Bug] Final video bitrate used for conversion not always displayed in tree for Blu-ray/AVCHD or DVD Video profile (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009686: [Feature Request] Allow user to set custom video bitrate for Blu-ray/AVCHD and DVD video outputs (cedric) – resolved.
OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit).