Edit and Personalize with VSO ConvertXtoHD:
• Add subtitles and audio
• Advanced subtitle editing
• Adjust synchronization
• Rotate videos
• Chapter managment
• Cut out sections of the video
• 480, 576, 720, 1080 resolution
• 16:9 widescreen or 4:3 full screen
• Increase audio volume
• Join files into one
• Personalize HD menus
• Live preview!
Quality and Speed – Conversion speeds are optimized:
• Videos are converted simultaneously and optimized for multi-core processing
• Nvidia Cuda/NVENC and INTEL QuickSync hardware optimizations will be used for encoding and decoding when possible
Advanced settings available like upscaling and downscaling filters and 2 pass conversions are available.
VSO ConvertXtoHD is easy to use:
• Burn to disk
• Burn multiple copies
• Make copies of Blu-ray disks
• Create BDMV and AVCHD ISO
• Compatible with all disk formats and burners
• Store conversions on USB key or PC.
• Shutdown PC option when finished
• Various skins to change look and feel of the interface
• Available in multiple languages
• Includes several HD menu templates
• Includes “how to” tutorials and video guides
– 0009921: [Bug] Selected language in installer not used as application language (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009916: [Suggestion] Limit simultaneous NVENC encoders sessions to 2 (restricted by last API versions) (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009908: [Information] hardware encoding nvenc no longer working since last update from nvidia (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009867: [Bug] language for menu text uses “Português (Brazil)” when it should use Português (Portugal) (cedric) – resolved.
OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit).