Edit and Personalize with VSO ConvertXtoHD:
• Add subtitles and audio
• Advanced subtitle editing
• Adjust synchronization
• Rotate videos
• Chapter managment
• Cut out sections of the video
• 480, 576, 720, 1080 resolution
• 16:9 widescreen or 4:3 full screen
• Increase audio volume
• Join files into one
• Personalize HD menus
• Live preview!
Quality and Speed – Conversion speeds are optimized:
• Videos are converted simultaneously and optimized for multi-core processing
• Nvidia Cuda/NVENC and INTEL QuickSync hardware optimizations will be used for encoding and decoding when possible
Advanced settings available like upscaling and downscaling filters and 2 pass conversions are available.
VSO ConvertXtoHD is easy to use:
• Burn to disk
• Burn multiple copies
• Make copies of Blu-ray disks
• Create BDMV and AVCHD ISO
• Compatible with all disk formats and burners
• Store conversions on USB key or PC.
• Shutdown PC option when finished
• Various skins to change look and feel of the interface
• Available in multiple languages
• Includes several HD menu templates
• Includes “how to” tutorials and video guides
– 0009803: [Suggestion] Improve quality when converting text based subtitles (ASS, SSA, SRT…) to Blu-ray subtitles (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009802: [Bug] The first top left pixel is sometimes white in encoded Blu-ray subtitle (cedric) – resolved.
– 0009797: [Bug] Subtitle background is not clean when converting to Blu-ray subtitles with “Opaque box” option enabled (cedric) – resolved.
OS: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit).