simultaneously on a single PC. Winner of more than 50 industry awards, VMware Workstation 10 transforms the way technical professionals develop, test, demo, and deploy software. VMware Workstation 10 is an integral component of any serious technical professional’s toolkit. Innovative features help software developers, QA engineers, sales professionals, and IT administrators to reduce hardware cost, save time, minimize risk, and streamline tasks that save time and improve productivity. With support for over 200 operating systems including Windows 8, Windows Server 2012 and over 20 other versions of Windows, along with Redhat, Ubuntu, OpenSuse and 26 additional versions of Linux.
VMware Workstation 10 is powerful desktop virtualization software for software developers/testers and enterprise IT professionals that runs multiple operating systems
VMware Workstation 10 delivers the broadest guest platform support for running multiple operating systems at the same time on your PC.
• Comprehensive Windows 8 support, including Easy install, 3D Graphics Support, live thumbnails, desktop preview, and XP mode.
• Install and run VMware vSphere 4 and VMware ESXi as a guest OS.
• AutoProtect makes it easy to go back in time when things were good, with automatic hourly, daily, or weekly snapshots.
• Remote Replay Debugging makes it easier to analyze and to debug hard-to-reproduce software defects.
Essential features such as virtual networking, live snapshots, drag and drop and shared folders, and PXE support make VMware Workstation the most powerful and indispensable tool for enterprise IT developers and system administrators.
VMware Workstation 10 provides the most dependable, high performing, and secure virtual machine platform. It offers the broadest host and guest operating system support, the richest user experience, and the most comprehensive feature set. Automate and streamline tasks to save time and improve productivity. Run applications in Linux, Windows, and more at the same time on the same PC with no rebooting. Evaluate and test new operating systems, applications and patches in an isolated environment. Demonstrate complex software applications on a single laptop in a repeatable, reliable manner. Rich integration with Visual Studio, Eclipse, and the SpringSource Tool Suite make it incredibly easy to debug applications on multiple platforms.
VMware Workstation 10 enables users to:
• Configure and test multi-tier applications, application updates, and operating system patches on a single PC
• Easily restore or share archived test environments, reducing repetitive configuration and set-up time
• Streamline computer-based training by allowing students to always start from a “clean” state and experiment with multiple operating systems, applications, and tools in secure, isolated virtual machines
• Run software demos of complex or multi-tier configurations on a single laptop
• Accelerate help desk resolution of end-user problems with a library of pre-configured virtual machines
OS: All Windows 32-bit and Windows 64-bit
——-[What’s New in This Release]——————–
* Take Windows 8.1 to the Next Level: Unity mode has been enhanced to seamlessly work with Windows 8.1 UI changes. Workstation 10 can now convert a Windows 8.1 physical PC to a virtual machine.
* More Control: Create restricted virtual machines that can expire at a predefined date and time. When powered on, the virtual machine will query the server at specified time intervals, storing the current system time in the restricted VM’s policy file as the last trusted timestamp.
* A Tablet in Your Virtual Machine: Industry first to provide virtual tablet sensors that enable virtual machines to take advantage of the accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, and even the ambient light sensor when running on a tablet.
* Better Way to Work: Multiple monitor set-ups are easier than ever, whether you are using 2, 3, or 4. VMware-KVM provides a new interface for using multiple virtual machines
State of the Art Performance:
* Support for 16 vCPUs, 8 TB SATA disks and 64GB of RAM
* New Virtual SATA disk controller
* Now supporting 20 virtual networks
* USB3 streams support for faster file copying
* Improved application and Windows VM startup times
* SSD Pass through
PROGRAM PROVIDED FOR TEST PURPOSES ONLY!
IF YOU LIKE THIS PROGRAM, SUPPORT DEVELOPERS, PLEASE BUY IT!
HomePage – http://www.vmware.com
File Size : 489 MB
If you find any broken link then please report here
This post was recently updated on September 8, 2013