Visual Integrity pdf2picture is a program with a pretty suggestive title – it allows you to convert PDF documents to image files with several formats, namely JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF, WMF, EMF and EPS.
The interface of the application is based on a standard window in which you can get started by importing PDF files into the list via the file browser or “drag and drop” method.
Batch processing is possible. So, all you have to do is establish the output directory and file type, in order to proceed with the task.
Features of Visual Integrity pdf2picture
• Convert PDF files in editable vector (WMF/EMF) or image (BMP) modes
• Convert one file or multiple files using built in batch mode
• Accurately reproduces PDF objects in the Windows picture format (WMF)
• Preserves searchable PDF text as editable text in WMF output
• Merges characters into words and one-line text strings for improved editing and searching
• Apply font name mappings during conversion (correct or substitute)
• Automatically preserves original PDF sheet size
• Rotate output by any degree
• Crop output to eliminate white space
• Emulate PDF clipping/cropping commands
• Ignore vectors, images and/or text during conversion
• User-definable options to add numeric suffixes to organize multi-page files Platforms & compatibility
• Converts multi-page PDF to multiple single-page Web images
• Simplified interface for more direct conversions to WMF
• Includes free WMF viewer
• New name! pdf2picture was first released as convert2office
• Improved reporting on errors and warnings
• Expanded support for non-standard font encodings
Developer: Visual Integrity