slowing it down, resizing, cropping and rotating. VideoMach uses high performance media processing engine with ability to construct, join, split, filter, tune and convert digital video, audio, images and image sequences. Supports AVI, MPEG, MP3, FLC, JPEG, PNG, BMP, SGI, WAV, OGG and many other formats. VideoMach is mostly used for converting output of high-speed imagers, 3D renderers, time-lapse capture, game videos and stop-motion animation to presentation video. Supported formats in Standard version include AVI, MPEG, FLC, HAV, JPEG, PNG, BMP, DIB, TGA, PNM and more.
VideoMach is a popular software for converting images to video, disassembling video to pictures, adding audio to animations, extracting audio from movies, speeding up video,
VideoMach Professional supports high-speed video capture and animation file formats. If you need any of those formats (whether on input or output) then you’ll need a VideoMach Professional license.
Different video filters can be used to enhance final output. Some of them include Sharpen, Emboss, Brightness, Contrast, Motion-Blur, Oil-Painting, Matrix, Text, White Balance, Saturation and many others. VideoMach supports automated conversions called from command-line, Windows Scheduler or other external applications.
• Convert between AVI / BAYER / BMP / CINE / FLIC / GIF / HAV / JPEG / JP2 / MPEG / OGV / PCX / PNG / PNM / RAS / RGB / TARGA / TIFF / WMV / XPM / AC3 / OGG / WAV / WMA and other multimedia formats
• Turn images to video, from sources such as:
o high-speed imagers
o time-lapse photography
o stop-motion animation
o 3d rendering
o screen capture, etc.
• Decompile movies to images and audio
• Speed up / slow down video clips
• Rotate, resize, remove borders, sharpen, adjust colors and enhance your videos/images
• Apply dozens of other video effects
• Arrange videos into matrices / arrays
• Turn noisy videos into a crystal clear image (useful for recognizing license plates)
• Overlay text and logos
• Add audio to animations
• And more…
OS: Windows 8/7/vista/xp
——-[What’s New in This Release]——————–
– Added: Native support for opening popular file formats without external codecs including MP4 (H.263 and H.264/AVC), MOV, WEBM, MKV, FLV, M2TS (Blu-ray), RM, 3GP and more
– Changed: Navigation slider moves to the exact mouse position, instead of page forward or backward
PROGRAM PROVIDED FOR TEST PURPOSES ONLY!
IF YOU LIKE THIS PROGRAM, SUPPORT DEVELOPERS, BUY IT!
HomePage – http://gromada.com/videomach/videomach.php
File Size : 6 MB
This post was recently updated on February 1, 2014