Vibosoft ePub Converter is available as a free download from our software library. Read & Enjoy Favorite eBooks on the Go! With the release of Apple’s iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, reading experience has moved into a new age. The great reading features of iDevices have lured almost all people’s attention. However, the default eBook format of Apple’s iBooks is ePub, not the popular PDF or Text format. So in order to get the best reading experience, you’d better to convert files to ePub format. Thus, Vibosoft ePub Converter for Windows could be the best choice for you.
- Accurately convert up to 5 different files to ePub, including Word (docx, doc), MOBI (.mobi, .prc), HTML, Text (.txt), PDF, etc.
- Preserve text contents, layouts, images, etc. in the output file with zero loss.
- Perfectly compatible with almost all popular eReaders on the market.
Features of Vibosoft ePub Converter Download
Accurately Create Your Own ePub Books from Popular Documents
Reading eBooks on devices has taken unlimited convenient for studying, but sometimes you may also be frustrated by the book format problem. In order to get the best eBook reading experience, you need to convert eBooks to ePub format with Vibosoft ePub Converter program.
Convert 5+ Files to ePub with Few Simple Clicks
* A good ePub Maker will help his owner to create their own ePub books from various files, not only one or two formats. So Vibosoft took your needs into consideration and released this powerful ePub Creator to lets you make eBooks from more than 5 popular eBook formats.
Multi-languages Supporting Functions
* This tool has 5 different languages version, such as German, Chinese, English, Japanese, French. And it also support files in 9 different languages, including English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, and Chinese.
Never Lose Any Original Elements from Your Source Documents
It is could be troublesome when you find that a file is damaged after a conversion. So finding a software which has the best preservation performance seems so important in the file converting process. Under this situation, Vibosoft ePub Converter for Windows comes here to meet your demands.
Preserve Original Elements in the Output File with No Quality Loss
* The worst thing when you’re converting a file from one format to another is that the original data is damaged or lost after the conversion. So this tool adopt the latest technology to preserve all original elements like layouts, images, hyperlinks, etc. with zero loss.
Perfectly Compatible with All Microsoft Word Versions
* Many people like to create their own ePub books in Word Doc or Docx format. Of course, it is an ideal format to edit files, but it not the perfect file type for reading on eReaders. This ePub Converting software supports all versions of Microsoft Word, such as MS Word 2003, 2007, 2010 or above as input format.
Don’t Let Compatibility Issues Ruin Your Reading Journey
compatible with various devicesDifferent devices has its different supporting file formats, so sometimes you got a fantastic eBook in a format which is not compatible with your eReaders, then what will you do? After comparing almost all eReaders on the market, we’ve found that a large amount of eReaders have the ability to read ePub books on their devices. So why don’t your convert all your eBooks to ePub format for widely enjoyment?
Supported Portable Devices
* Apple’s iOS devices: iPhone 6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS, iPad 4, the new iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, etc.
* Android Phones & Tablets: Samsung, LG, HTC, Motorola, etc.
* Other media player: PSP, MP4 Player, and many other ePub-friendly devices.
Two Conversion Modes to Improve Your Working Efficiency
Under different situations, you may have different conversion needs. So a ePub Creator which only have a single conversion mode must not satisfy your demands, right? Don’t worry, Vibosoft comes with two different conversion modes to meet all your needs.
Batch Conversion Mode
* Literally, you may know that this mode is used to help you convert a large amount of files to ePub book at one time. Obviously, this mode is a time-saving mode, so that you will have more space time to do other work in the daily life.
Convert Selected Files to ePub
* Sometimes you may only need to convert a specific file from the imported files to ePub format, then you can right click the document and select “Convert Selected” in the drop down list to begin the process.
Developer: Home Page