VHS to DVD Converter is available as a free download from our software library. If like many of us, you have hours of home video stored on old VHS tapes, then you face losing this precious movie footage forever. Unfortunately, VHS tapes can deteriorate over time eventually making them unplayable, plus the devices needed to play them are fast becoming obsolete. The only way to truly safeguard your memories for the future, is to transfer them onto DVD. Using this powerful software, you can quickly and easily transfer your entire VHS collection to your PC and then burn your recordings onto DVD and share with family and friends!
Features of Avanquest VHS to DVD Converter
• Import recordings from a VCR or camcorder in just 3 simple steps
• Easy-to-use, without having to spend hours learning how the software works.
• Perfect for digitising all your older formats: VCR, VHS, S-VHS, Video8, Hi8, Betamax and any other format that uses magnetic strips
• Enhance old recordings by resizing, adding background music, titles and transitions
• Burn to CDs or DVD and watch TV movies with the family or friends
• View on PSP™, mobile phones, iPod, iTouch, iPhone & Apple TV
• Includes: 1 x USB Video Converter and 1x Audio-Video Cable – everything you need to transfer your old recordings in one box.
– Microsoft® Windows® XP SP2 and higher
– Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (installed with the software)
– RAM: 1 Gb
– Video card: 128 Mb / DirectX®9 compatible / Pixel Shader V1.3 compatible (for 3D effects and transitions) / 1024 x 768 resolution
– Available disk space: approximately 1 Gb (+ 5 Gb for DVD file encoding)
– DVD-ROM drive
– USB 2.0 port
Developer: Home Page