VDownloader is not just another audio/video streaming recorder. It does that and many other applications do it. What makes it stand out from the crowd is the way it does it. Available features, ease-of-use and execution speed make for a witty downloader that does its job every time it’s called upon. Counting more than a million downloads on Softpedia, VDownloader stays at the top of the charts thanks to its exclusive features.
Download videos to a large variety of formats
• The powerful engine developed throughout the years brings great results whether you are saving into AVI, MKV, MP4, MPG, 3GP, VCD, SVCD, DVD, FLV or MP3 format. This way, you can enjoy your favorite videos on your portable device (iPod / iPhone, PSP), DVD player and any PC. With this application, you don’t have to separately browse for video clips, as it already has a built-in search engine to look for content on various video hosting websites as well as a web browser.
Search on popular video hosts
• VDownloader works with all the major players in the industry, including YouTube, Google Video, DailyMotion, MySpace, Veoh, Blip.tv, Netlog, Metacafe, Break, Vimeo, Yahoo! Video as well as less popular websites. You can schedule downloads, bypass country restrictions with proxy access, batch download and conversion of videos, as well as easy share of content on social networks.
Easy to use and configure
• You can use VDownloader’s patented features such as fully automated feed downloads, planner or the stream catcher for direct download of already watched videos from cache. Its interface is fairly clean and it packs all the mentioned features: Search, Web, RSS, History, Storage and DVD. Upon start, VDownloader opens the default Activity section with its selection of Output format options. You can choose from Simple, Advanced and Favorites. The first option allows you to further select the Video or Audio quality, while the Advanced option makes way for numerous predefined profiles.
• The Configuration window brings up the backend of the software for you to customize its Integration, Connections, Downloads, RSS feeds, Output formats, Scheduler and Notifications. We have put VDownloader to the test and it did not once fail to provide the expected outcome. It’s really fast and even if you choose to convert the downloaded videos, its speed is high enough to please any segment of users.
To sum it up
• All in all, VDownloader can be easily considered one clever web video downloader. It does everything from search, browse to download and even convert within one single window. Its ease-of-use and power to make it so simple commends it as a must-have for anyone looking for the right toolbox to get those video clips from the Internet to their PC and portable devices.
• not available
* not available
OS: Windows All