User Control allows you to block any undesired window title or any application / EXE file.
On the Internet you can define exactly which contents shall be allowed and which not.
With User Control, you can choose that only authorized applications and Internet addresses to be accessed.
Block the varied Windows systems areas (such as system control, setting on start menu, downloads from IE, Windows settings, etc.) with just a few mouse clicks.
In addition, User Control will also offer you the possibility to lock your desktop and disable renaming, deleting or even moving icons or changing the background.
• This program even allows you to define Internet pages on which surfing is allowed. All others are then forbidden.
• Define based on a list which terms are entirely undesired (e.g. pornography, file-sharing, etc.)
• Disallow moving, renaming and deleting icons and set a fixed desktop wallpaper
Only allowed EXEs:
• Only authorize applications that are desired on this PC.
• Block all undesired EXE files / applications or window titles (also temporarily possible).
• See what titles, EXEs and Internet-URL were run on your PC. See all warnings User for your users.
• See here which user groups are installed on your PC. This may helps you to make restrictions in User Control.
A matter of preference:
• You prefer the security level on “high“, that pre-warnings are sent in time and paths are defined
* not available
OS: Windows 2K / XP / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit