USB Hidden Copier
is a unique program that silently and automatically copies files and data from USB devices to your computer; with it, you can backup all your USB drives without clicking any button — just plug in your USB drive and you’re done or collect data from USB drives that people connect to your computer. You choose what file types to copy: you have complete control and no monitoring required because it runs automatically on Windows startup and detects USB drives instantly upon insertion.
USB monitoring purposes
• USB Hidden Copier is capable of silently duplicating the specified types of files from any USB device connected to your computer. This way, you can monitor the contents of USB memory devices for all the people who use your computer. It stores the duplicate data in a local folder, so you can easily inspect it later.
• Its main purpose is to allow you to identify the source of viruses, malware or other malicious applications that can infect your computer, without you knowing. Additionally, it is a suitable monitoring tool for public computers, such as those in a school, in universities, institutions or at the workplace.
A tool that automates data backup
• USB Hidden Copier is designed to run on Windows startup and automatically activate the backing up process as soon as you connect a USB device to your computer. Alternatively, you may manually activate/deactivate it. Moreover, the application allows you to select the local folder for data storage.
• You can select the types of files which you wish the application to copy: pictures, documents, multimedia or other types files except for these. Otherwise, you may choose “All” and thus disable any file filters. You may set the software to ignore a particular device, for example your own, in order to avoid unnecessary space occupation.
Lightweight USB copier
• USB Hidden Copier is simple to use, lightweight and easy to install. It also features a shortcut to viewing the default folder for data storage, however, in many cases the files are not copied in the specified directory. The data can be accessed from the application’s installation folder, where the program creates specific subfolders with the name of the USB.
* not available
How To Install
1. Read iNsTrucTioN.txt
Title Release: USB Hidden Copier 2.1
Developer: Home Page
USB Hidden Copier 2.1 x32 (2 MB) / Mirror
USB Hidden Copier 2.1 x64 (2 MB) / Mirror