Universal Viewer Pro is a lightweight and advanced file viewer that can open virtually any file format including PDFs, Fonts, Flash Video, SWF animations, Microsoft Office formats, Images,
Music and Video Files. Application is fully Unicode-compatible and can be integrated into Windows Explorer’s context menu, so there is no problem to call it from anywhere in Explorer: right-click on a file and select “Universal Viewer” item. It can also be integrated into other popular file managers. For Word/Excel/PDF files, no additional software is needed to view these files. MS Office/Adobe Reader/etc may be not installed at all. For multimedia files, no external codecs are needed too.
Supported view modes and corresponding file formats are:
- Multimedia: all major media formats: AVI, MPG, WMV, MP3, MP4, FLV, MKV…, over 170 formats.
- Word: file types of MS Office Word: DOC, DOCX.
- Excel: file types of MS Office Excel: XLS, XLSX.
- PDF: Adobe PDF format, plus DJVU, XPS, CBR, CBZ.
- RTF: Rich Text format.
- Internet: all file types supported by MS Internet Explorer: HTML, XML, MHT…
- Text: text view for unknown file types. Files of unlimited size can be shown (even 4Gb+ sizes are allowed). All major text encodings supported. Unicode/UTF-8 views are present.
- Images: all major graphics formats: JPG, BMP, ICO, GIF, PNG, WMF, TIFF, PSD…, over 40 formats. Also RAW images from 400+ cameras are supported.
- Plugins: all file types supported by Total Commander Lister plugins.
Features of Universal Viewer Pro Full
- support for Word, Excel files (including DOCX XLSX). MS Office not needed
- preinstalled PDF plugin. Adobe/Foxit Reader not needed
- new multimedia player, which supports over 170 formats. External codecs not needed
- support for complex RTF files (with images, tables…)
- support for RAW-images (from 400+ cameras)
- options added:
o option “Fit window to media size”
o search option “Highlight all matches” (Text mode)
- NavPanel add-on doesn’t need registration
You can also download File Viewer Plus Free
Developer: Alexey Torgashin
– Fix: Removed leftover NavPanel toolbar icon
– Fix: Removed leftover IrfanView options