UltraVNC is available as a free download from our software library. This is an easy to use computer program that can display a screen of another computer (via internet or network) on your screen. UltraVNC will allow users you to use their mouse and keyboard to control the other PC remotely. It means that you can work on a remote computer, as if you were sitting in front of it, right from your current location.
Features of UltraVNC Free
- Auto configuration and Quick Options for easy connections.
- Viewer Toolbar for a quick access to the main functions and greatly improved ergonomy.
- High Speed. On W2000 and XP, [email protected] can use an additional and optional Video Hook Driver (aka Mirror Driver) that dramatically improves performances and reduces CPU activity over LAN connections. So when the bandwidth is good – typically over a LAN – [email protected] lets you work on a remote computer with an incredible ‘real-time’ feeling (hundreds of screen updates per second), just as if you were sitting in front of it. AWinVNC server under Win9x uses the standard hookdll in combination with ddi hooking to improve the updates handling. [email protected] also features an ultra fast Fullscreen Pollingmode without any additional driver. Whatever the connection speed, [email protected] brings you optimal comfort. Note that this driver is distributed separately from [email protected]
- Embedded File Transfer with intuitive Graphical User Interface allowing for easy file copy between local and remote computers. It uses the currentVNC connection and files are compressed during their transfer. File transfers can be asynchronous so screen updates can continue while a file is being transferred in background. The delta transfer mode allows to resume interrupted transfers.
- MS Logon/NT security support. You can manage server access using MS Users,Domains and Groups. It also includes a logging feature where all actions are written to a log file.
- Bandwidth Saving Strategies that provide optimal responsiveness over slowc onnections: Server Screen Scaling, Cache Management , Local Cursor handling,reduced colors modes (256, 64, 8, Grey scales).
- Advanced JavaViewer featuring FileTransfer, MSLogon and reduced color modes.
- Data Stream Modification Plugin System allowing any kind of operation on the data exchanged between client and server, from an external DLL (independent,not linked and not distributed with UltraVNC): additional rights checking,communication timing, data recording/persistence, encryption…it’s up to the DLL developer.
- Optional “always-on-top” Viewer Status Window dynamically displaying connection informations.
- Various View Modes including Full-Screen, Scaled and Windowed. Full-Screen mode lets you see the remote screen on the entire screen of your display. Scaled Viewer mode lets you see the scaled remote screen in a window with a user-defined size. Scaled Server mode generates less network traffic from server side and use a pixel blending algorithm to optimize the display. Fuzzy Mode combines Server and Viewer scaling to provide reasonable visual comfort and speed even over very slow connections. The Autoscaling mode scales the view so it fits the viewer screen.
- Dynamic Single Window/Full Desktop view switching, from viewer side.
- Server’s Desktop resolution switching without disconnection.
- Dynamic Mouse and Keyboard locking on remote server, from viewer side.
- Server Screen Blanking, from viewer side
- Embedded Client/Server Text Chat.
- Possibility to send Ctrl-Alt-Del to the remote server(when WinVNC is run as a service), or any other special key.
- Support for 32/24/16/8 bits colors. Both UltraVNC Viewer and Server are compatible with RealVNC, TightVNC, eSVNC,PalmVNC2 (with server scaling feature)…UltraVNC server can work as a Service under all supported operating systems, allowing remote user Logon/Logoff as well as Remote Shutdown.
- Connectivity: Standard Viewer and HTTP JavaViewer connections over TCP/IP,as well as XDMCP direct X11 connection.
You can also download RealVNC Full
Developer: Home Page
– Update zlib 1.2.11
– Accept box and UAC fix
– Header changes for gcc
– Save query accept settings
– Desktop size incorrect after service logon screen with multi monitors
– Secondary from ini not handled correctly after login screen
– Fixed File Transfer of mapped network drives. CreateFile called in different thread than ImpersonateLoggedOnUser
– Hang by secondary=1 in ini
– Window sizing by auto scaling correct
– Window update after fullscreen
– Ddengine systay hint, shows when when ddengine isn’t used” rel=”nofollow” target=”_blank”>View Change Log
UltraVNC Download Free for PC
Portable UltraVNC 188.8.131.52 | File Size: 5 MB