Ultimate Maps Downloader is a detailed mapping software that allows you to download map images, topographic and road maps from various map servers. All downloaded small tiles are saved to disk and then combined into a large map image for offline use. You can save maps and mosaics in various image formats. You can select multiple download servers and zoom levels at the same time. As for street map software, Maps Downloader is the most complete option for your mapping needs.
Features of Ultimate Maps Downloader Full
- Download and save small mosaic images from multiple servers and combine them into a large map
- Map servers and compatible map types:
- Easy selection area to download from the screen map
- Select multiple Zoom levels ranging from 1 to 20. You can easily get a detailed map of your hometown.
- The supported image formats are jpeg, png, gif, bmp and tiff.
- Find locations by coordinates or name / address using geocoding services or find places and nearest Foursquare tips.
- Add bookmarks to selected locations (with location information). More than 600 POI icons are included in the package.
- Calculate routes on your map.
- Save map projects for future use or save map images as you see them on the screen.
- Create ESRI World File (jgw, tfw …) for all mosaics and images downloaded for use in professional mapping software such as Global Mapper and ER Mapper
- Combine downloaded tiles into larger tiles (2×2, 3×3, …)
- Create a text file with each coordinate of each downloaded mosaic image
- Import and export GPX files
- Measuring tool
- Copy the map view to the clipboard, print or export the map view to PDF
- Multiple document interface (MDI): a beautiful user interface where several map views reside in a single main window.
- Ready to use on Windows 8 tablets with GPS location services in online and offline mode.
Developer: Home Page