uGet is free to download from our software library. Download multiple files from the Internet at the same time with this powerful application that automatically grabs links from the Clipboard. Most files today are transferred over the Internet. They can vary considerably, both in type and in size and the tools needed to download these documents have also increased in number.
Features of uGet Software
Pause and resume downloads
- There are numerous download managers around and uGet seeks to carve a niche for itself by providing a lightweight and resource-efficient solution for transferring virtually any type of file over the Internet. The program comes with a very simple and easy to understand GUI that allows new users to jump right in and start downloading documents.
- There are several great features that make uGet a viable solution for downloads management. Firstly, it monitors the Clipboard and automatically grabs URL links. While this approach is not novel in any way, it does streamline users’ experience, by allowing one to quickly transfer documents. One can even create batch download processes with links copied from the Clipboard.
Process links from TXTs, HTMLs, and the Clipboard
- If supported by the source server, the application also allows users to pause and resume downloads, a great feature when faced with large files. A notable option is the batch downloading feature. This allows one to instruct the application to grab links from an external document. Several formats are supported, including TXTs and HTMLs.
- Regardless of their source, all downloads can be grouped together into categories, for easy management. Priority filters can be defined and the number of connections can also be adjusted. Other supported settings adjustments include the ability to set the retry limit or upload and download speeds. Connections via a proxy are also supported, provided the application is configured correctly.
The tool batch downloads online files with multiple connections for quick transfers
- Summing up, uGet is a great tool for anyone who regularly downloads content from the Internet, especially large documents.
- Queue Downloads
- Clipboard Monitor
- Batch Downloads
- Global Defaults
- Categorized Defaults
- Speed Limits
Developer: Home Page