Trades Math Calculator 2.0.1 + Free
Trades Math Calculator is a compact but useful application that was designed to quickly solve math problems of various types. Beside mathematical equations, the application can help you resolve
various technical problems, such as drilling speed or surface finishes.
After calculations are made, the data may be printed with the user’s computer. The coordinates produced in the grid or bolt circle applications can also be copied to the clipboard for pasting into a text editor.
- All calculations switch between inch and metric
- Angle values can switch between D.d and D.M.S
- Right angle and oblique trigonometry
- Speeds and feeds, RPM to surface speed, etc.
- Drill point and countersink depth
- Drill size conversion charts
- Tapping drill charts
- Chord data calculations
- Bolt circles with equal or variable spacing
- Measuring threads with wire calculations
- Hexagon and other regular polygon calculations
- Ball-nose cutter/surface finish calculations
* Keyway added, updated GUI
OS: Windows All
Software+Free | 5.5 MB
Software | 0 MB
Free | 0 MB