Total Commander Ultima Prime is a collection of the software and customized settings sets gathered in one installation package for enhancing Total Commander (file manager) possibilities. This project differs from official distribution provided by Christian Ghisler on totalcmd.com site. “Total Commander Ultima Prime” is a special distribution of Total Commander with many useful third-party add-ons, plug-ins and customisations. It also contains extended main menu and toolbar, other programs, changed layout and other elements. Total Commander Ultima Prime provided as freeware in the form as it is but please remember that Total Commander itself is distributed as shareware. Please keep in mind, that other contained applications licenses might differ and not be proper for commercial purposes too.
Features of Total Commander Ultima Prime 2022 Full Download
A thorough setup process
- Ultima Prime is a very nice improvement of Total Commander, where you have additional features available, that will help you organize your files and folders more efficiently.
- The installation process comes with several steps in which you can configure some aspects of Total Commander, so take your time.
A friendly interface you are used to
- The interface is as user-friendly as Total Commander has always been, only having new features included.
- On the top of the window you have a lot of buttons, so that you can access a feature by making one single click. Style can be selected from one of the steps you take in the installation process.
Equipped with everything you need
- The good thing about Total Commander Ultima Prime is that it comes bundled with all sorts of useful plugins, so that you won’t need any other software.
- For example, you can add/remove programs, access autorun, CD/DVD burning, e-mail, virtual disks, a web browser, Notepad++, TeamViewer v13, Universal Extractor, uTorrent, Virtual Dub, and many others, but also be able to shut down or restart the computer.
Putting no stress on your computer
- The software is great overall, but it doesn’t give you the possibility of selecting the exact plugins you want and don’t want to install, and most people are not interested in using everything an application (in this case, a file manager) has to offer.
- Nevertheless, Total Commander continues to use less CPU and memory than Windows Explorer, and that “feature” is always welcome.
- To sum things up, Total Commander is able to stand its grownd when it comes to file manager systems, and Ultima Prime is surely considered a full package for this particular application. It doesn’t use much of your system’s resources, managing to provide a considerable amount of tools and features in return.
Developer: ULTIMA PRIME
OS: Windows 7/8/10.
Updated “AIMP” application to the newest version (5.01 Build 2358).
Updated “Audacity” application to the newest version (3.1.3).
Updated “HWiNFO” application to the newest version (7.16-4650).
Updated “Inkscape” application to the newest version (1.1.1).
Updated “MPC-BE” application to the newest version (18.104.22.16867).
Updated “MyPhoneExplorer” application to the newest version (1.9.0 Portable).
Updated “Notepad++” application to the newest version (22.214.171.124).
Updated “qBittorrent” application to the newest version (4.3.9).
Updated “TeamViewer” application to the newest version (15.25.8 C).
Updated “Vivaldi” application to the newest version (5.0.2497.32).
Updated “WinContig” application to the newest version (126.96.36.199).
Updated “XnView” application to the newest version (2.50.4).
Various plugins have been updated to the newest versions.
Known bugs have been fixed.