Topaz photoFXlab is a graphic editor built specifically for helping users improve the quality of their images using a handy set of effects.
It can be used as a standalone application or you can install it as a plugin for Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Elements, Corel PaintShop Pro, Photo Impact, Serif Photo Plus, and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
The program works with the following file formats: PNG, JPG, TIF, BMP, and PFXL file format, and lets you choose between a wide range of preset effects, such as Black and White, Stylized Looks, HDR, Vintage and Subtle Looks, and many others.
Features of Topaz photoFXlab
• A new Topaz Software Manager, which manages software deployment and upgrades.
• The ability to save your work into a project file and re-open the project later to continue your workflow.
• The ability to support 3rd party Photoshop filter plug-ins.
• Meta-data from images are preserved by photoFXlab.
• Apply presets from any of your Topaz plug-ins in a searchable library.
• Selective adjustment brush with edge detection technology.
• Layered workflow with edge aware masking tool.
• Tone images with the InstaTone technology, a web based toning module that allows users to quickly apply a tone from another photo to theirs.
• Uses GPU technology for image processing and rendering.
• Ability to invoke Topaz PS plug-ins.
• Basic adjustments for exposure, white balance, contrast, etc.
• Basic tools for layer rotation, resizing, and cropping.
• Full history for undo/redo.
Developer: Topaz Labs LLC
Download Topaz photoFXlab 1.2.10 (106 MB) :
Direct Link | Dailyuploads.net | Userscloud.com