The online medium has grown exponentially over the past few years, with websites like YouTube and Vimeo reaching millions of available videos.
Although they are easy to access with almost any device nowadays, including mobile phones and tablets, you might want to save copies of certain videos on your computer for other purposes, such as to burn them on DVDs or convert them to other formats.
Straightforward download process from a variety of sources
• Tipard Video Downloader enables you to easily grab movies from websites such as YouTube, Vimeo, Google or Metacafe, by simply pasting the URL into the application. You can also choose the desired output folder and whether to start downloading automatically, or wait for your manual command before beginning the process.
• You can download as many videos as you want at a time, although you do have to visit the Options window and change the maximum number of simultaneous downloading tasks to be able to use this feature to its full potential. In the same window you can choose the maximum threads for every download, to limit the performance impact on your system.
Convert the downloaded files to a wide array of formats
• After you download the desired videos, Tipard Video Downloader enables you to convert them to a more suitable format for your purposes. The available formats range from typical AVI and MKV, to platform specific formats such as iPod Touch MP4, PlayStation 3 MPG and BlackBerry 3GP.
• The conversion process is straightforward and you can select multiple files at once to be processed in batch mode. The application even allows you to select different output formats for every selected video file.
• Beside the video download capabilities, Tipard Video Downloader also includes a video player, converter and an IE cache viewer, which make the application a solid option for anyone who needs to grab and process movies from the Internet.
OS: Windows 2K / XP / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit