Convert any text into audio with natural sounding voices. Text Speaker Software can read your documents aloud in a clear, human-sounding voice, or you can convert them into MP3 files for listening anywhere. Text Speaker Free Download supports speaking in English, French, German, Spanish, Polish, and Romanian languages. Now you can hear documents spoken in your native language.
Just press a hotkey to hear any text. Even better, leave the PC behind! Turn your documents into MP3 files for your Apple iPod or other audio player. There are so many ways that Text Speaker can be useful. Listen to email and memos, narrate your tutorials and marketing videos, or create voice menu prompts for your phone messaging system.
No need to rent a studio or hire announcers: the program turns your script directly into finished audio files. It’s the perfect way to proofread. Hearing your documents makes it easy to spot mistakes. You can also create your own audio books. Why strain your eyes reading a book on a screen, when you can relax and have it read to you in a clear, pleasant voice? Text Speaker is easy to learn and easy to use.
Features of Text Speaker Full
- Listen to any text as spoken words
- Convert text into WAV or MP3 files for later listening
- Open and read Microsoft Word (DOC and DOCX), RTF, HTML, and TXT files
- Add background music to spoken words
- Choose from a wide assortment of free voices, or purchase quality professional voices
- Adjust reading speed, pitch, and pronunciation.
Text to Speech
- Listen to any text as spoken words in human-sounding voices
- Proofread by listening to your document for getting a professional touch
- Improve pronunciation of individual words using phonemes
- Hear the text read aloud in any application with keyboard hotkey
High Quality Voices
- Listen to the text in native language voices, including French, German, Spanish, Polish, and Romanian
- Choose from a wide selection of high quality professional voices
- Prepare interactive scripts by adding multiple voices within a single document
Word Processing Features
- Open and read Microsoft Word (DOC and DOCX), RTF, PDF, HTML, and TXT files
- Revise your text with in-built word processing features
- Set bookmarks in your documents for easy reference
Convert to Audio
- Convert text documents to MP3 or WAV files for listening anywhere
- Create multiple audio files at a time with batch file conversion
- Prepare study aids with audio outlines and listen to the key points
- Adjust reading speed, pitch, and volume for a smooth listening experience
- Add background music when converting a document to a audio file
- Set alarms with talking reminders to announce important events
You can also download TextAloud
Developer: Home Page
OS: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/2012/2008