Teorex PhotoStitcher will automatically combine overlapping photos to produce perfect panoramic image. Go to our Tutorials page and see for yourself how easy it is for anyone to do with just a few simple steps.
Does creating a perfect panorama require professional skills and a high-end camera? Not, necessarily. With PhotoStitcher you can stitch multiple photos into a picturesque panoramic image. The program smoothly combines photos of different resolutions, different shooting angles and even different perspectives into one perfectly aligned panorama depicting breath-taking landscapes, monumental churches or skyscraping mountains that are so hard to fit into one frame.
You can also download Fast Video Downloader Windows Tool
Features of Teorex PhotoStitcher Full Download
Shoot overlapping photos and PhotoStitcher stitches them all
• Ensure that each photo has about 30-50% overlap with all other adjacent photograph. Sometimes one standard size photo is simply not enough to capture the magnificence of a certain landscape. A horizontal panorama would better reflect the beauty of seashore, while a vertical panoramic image would catch a wonderful mountain view in its full splendor. PhotoStitcher helps you create nice panoramic images from individual overlapping photos in case you missed the opportunity to take a panoramic shot and only have scattered photos with varying perspective, angle and zoom
Create perfect panoramas in one click
• Making a really nice panoramic photo of a city usually requires a wide-angle camera. Typical non-professional lenses simply cannot capture the entire view in one frame. However if you aren’t a lucky owner of a professional camera and photographic skills you still can create perfect panoramas from scattered images of the same place. PhotoStitcher automatically aligns individual pictures stitching them one by one into an eye-catching professionally-looking panorama!
Top Reasons to use PhotoStitcher
• Works with any arrangement of overlapping photos taken from a single location
• Crop the result with automatic cropping
• Simple and intuitive interface. Just select images and click “Stitch”
• Easy to get use & started
• Completely non-technical
Developer: Home Page